CHAPTER 3: Telekinesis

The guy with blindfold  was sitting on a chair, he "looked" at me " you blacked out at the field" he said. I sat up in the bed and looked back at him, he looked familiar, of curse! It was Kenshi! The one from mortal Kombat I had a crush on!. I was thinking " OMG ". I tried to be my self and looked at kenshi, " Yea..I remember when everything blacked out " . He nodded, " I'm Kenshi by the way, the swordsman " , " nice to meet you Kenshi, I'm Nova " I smiled. Then I looked around at the military stuffs. Someone knocks on the door and Kenshi stands up and walks over and opens it. John walked in " Nova, you're finally awake! Thanks Kenshi for taking care of her. " Kenshi smiled " no problem". "now, you're gonna train with Kenshi, he will learn you special skills! " John said, smiled and left. I looked at Kenshi who was " starring " at the wall. "So...eh.... When are we gonna start?" "We can start now if you want " Kenshi said. " sure " I smiled and we went to his training room. " Did you know, that you have special kinda powers inside of you? " "what? Really??" " yes, you can use telekinesis, like me.. You just have to find it first, and I'm gonna teach you how to control it" he smiled. " that's awesome! " I was exited. "Now... Follow my steps... 1. Close your eyes, 2. Take a deep breath, 3. Find the true you, 4. When you find it, still with eyes closed try to find and move that scarecrow looking thing" . I did as he said and closed my eyes, took a deep breath, found my true self, and then I tried to find the scarecrow. I used my mind to look around. As I found it I lifted my hand and moved it to the other side of the field. "Good job! That's not bad for a new beginner! " I looked at him " haha, thanks! " I smiled. When we where done I went to John, " I learned telekinesis from Kenshi! He said I had it inside me and I just had to find it! " "that's cool, Kenshi is going to be with you from now on because me and sergeant Blade is going to another military base for a while " John looked at me. " okay, when are you coming back? " I looked at him "we don't know yet, but as soon as we know we're gonna send a message to you. " he said.

--------------------------
If you have any ideas please comment bellow