CHAPTER 2: The Training

After John showed me most of the places, he took me to the training room , " This is the training room, here can you become stronger and learn new skills " He looked at me with a little grin on his face " you're gonna fight that guy over there " he pointed on a big muscular man. I looked at the guy and then at John " Seriously? I just came here and you're trying to get me killed? " " haha, no, just try your best , I'm sure he don't kill you " He pushed me into the fighting field and I faced the big guy. " uhm... Hi... " I looked up at him as I backed up. The big guy roared and came towards me. Then he punched me in the stomach. " ouch..." I fell on the ground. I looked up at him and stood up. " common Nova you can do it! " " wh..why do I have to fight th...this guy!? " I looked at John "because you have to be stronger " " couldn't you just give me something easier? " " hmm..Why didn't I think of that?". As I was talking with John the big guy attacked me. " watch out! " John said. I turned around and blocked his punch, and pushed him away, then I did a spin-kick towards his head so he got knocked out. I looked at the guy then at John. " good job Nova! I knew you could do it! " I smiled then I blacked out. Some minutes later I wake up in a room with military stuff, and next to me I see a man with a blindfold on his eyes.
----------------------------------------
End of chapter 2, if you have any ideas for the story comment in the comment section