CHAPTER 5: Love?

He stayed down " that was a good trow " he said, I looked at him " thank you! " I smiled then started to laugh. Kenshi stood up and smiled, " wanna get something to eat? " he said " looking " at me, " sure! " I smiled and we started to walk towards a restaurant kind of thing. We sat down and started eating and talk. It turned night and I went back to my place after saying bye to kenshi. I was with kenshi all the time, and everyday. But one day I felt that I have more feelings for kenshi now than I had when I just played the game. He is a nice and kind guy, he doesn't want his friends to get hurt. I'm going to be with him today too, so I did my self ready and walked out of the door. Outside I saw kenshi , and jogged to him. " hey " I said , " hey there " he smiled, "what are we gonna do today? " " we have trained everyday now so we can go for a walk? " he said and "looked" at me, I smiled " sure! " we started walking towards the forest talking. I got the feeling in my stomach, that feeling when you truly love someone and just want to say you love them, I was thinking  " what should I do? Shall I tell him or not? Maybe this brakes our friendship? ". We walked into the forest then we sat down on the grass near the sunset. I looked at him then back at the grass, I sighted. Kenshi "looked" at me "is there something wrong? " he said. " I eh.... Have to tell you something " I looked up at him. " okay " I took a deep breath " I like you... And I've liked you since the game but eh... After we meet in real life I've got more feelings for you..." He smiled and came closer, our lips meet and thousands of butterflies flies around in my stomach. It was a good feeling.

---------------------------------
I wrote this part out of the idea one of you gave me :) . Thanks for the idea!. So yea  comment what you want to happen in the next chapter ! Also thanks for reading and fave it.