Chapter 4

(The above is a picture of your Fire Dragon :3 ONTO LE STORY)

< (Y/N)'s POV >

After finishing talking to the man we had walked out towards the forest to the right edge of the town, where he had told us to go. Natsu was easily ready for a fight, you could see it in his eyes and actions, along with Sting. Rogue looked ready to fight too, but when the time was right.

I swirled flames around my hand, ready to summon my Fire Dragon if need be. We slowly and quietly approached a small cabin, almost hidden from view, that hand scratch marks on the door and an almost broken window to the right of the door. It looked like someone struggled. Bad. I looked to everyone else, the fire from my Dragon Soul easily seen in my eyes,"Be careful. This place is givin' off bad vibes. I don't like it." I whispered.

Rogue and Sting nodded, Natsu smirking and punching a flaming fist into the palm of his other hand. I smiled a bit and nodded, moving to the door. I listened from the outside for a bit, my brain going through all the possibilities of things I might see inside.

I heard quiet, muffled voices, all young from the sounds of it. I opened the door with my unflaming hand, it quietly creaking made me flinch, but heard no one coming to murderize me. I quickly and quietly moved into the cabin, and what I saw I almost couldn't believe.

Young boys were rattling chains, inside of cages hanging from the ceiling, all of them beaten and bruised, their fingers and hands seemed almost worked to the bone. I could easily see their ribs. I covered my gaping mouth with a hand, my eyes darting from each cage. I took a deep breath and moved to the closest cage, picking the lock. It was difficult but, I, for some reason, had a bobby pin. I opened the door and the boys looked at me with terrified and wide eyes making me smile softly,"Go. Run back to town." I whispered.

They hesitantly looked at each other, their gaze moving back to me. I raised a flamed hand, moving it to the chain that attached their legs and quickly burned them off. The smallest one of them, a boy about 4 walked out slowly and signed the words,"Thank you." Before smiling and running out the door.

The rest of the boys quickly followed, some of them falling and making a loud noise then standing and running out the door. I smiled and turned, hearing the door slam shut and all of the boys flinch,"Do you like my display darling?"

Quickly raising a hand to summon my Dragon, I growled,"Who the hell are you calling 'Darling'?!" I growled, seeing a man with black hair, drooping over one eye and light green eyes. He was wearing a long cloak (a/n; Cloak cape, same thing right?) and a black shirt with black pants, almost jeans, (I have zero inspiration so screw it XD) along with dress shoes.

He smirked while his eye glowed,"You, my sweet (Y/N). Who else?" He was quickly in front of me, a hand on my throat.

I growled and threw my flaming hand down, the soul exploding before a loud roar was heard from my Dragon,"Flavious! Help!" I choked out, the dragon turning and his deep, blood red eyes glaring at the man.
**********

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA CLIFFY

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO I WAS LIKE, SCREW IT LETS MAKE A CHAPTER

SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE CRAP

I TRIED HARD OK

OK BYE PEOPLES