Chapter 6

< (Y/N)'s POV >

Flavious landed on top of the mansion, letting us slide down his tail to the ground. I smiled, "Thanks Flavious!" I called, watching the Dragon smile and stay on top of the mansion with a calm roar, keeping Natsu and Rogue safe.

I sighed, smiling and starting to walk into the mansion once more, Sting following close suit. As soon as I opened the door, I greeted by a familiar head of light grey hair,"Hello Miss and Mister. Welcome back." Yuki said, smiling her regular, warm smile.

I smiled back,"Thanks Yuki. Where's your master?" I asked, swirling a bit of shadows around my fingers on accident.

Her eyes went to the shadows for only a moment before replying,"He's upstairs. Have you heard? His son has returned!" She said happily, her dark blue eyes sparkling.

I raised my eyebrows, faking surprise well,"Oh really? May I go see him?" I asked as politely as possible, when the other side of me wanted to be like,'Hey lady! Take me up there!' But, sadly, that'd be 'Rude' *mocking voice* so I didn't.

Yuki smiled,"Of course Miss! This way!" She replied, waving her hand lightly before startig to walk away, heading towards a large spiral staircase in the corner of the room.

I looked at Sting and shrugged,"You can come if you want." I said, smiling a bit and waiting for a response.

He shook his head and grinned,"You brought his son home. Go take the credit." He said, grinning and putting his arms behind his head.

I rolled my eyes, smiling,"Thanks." I teased, crossing my arms and walking away, my single key making a small noise against my hip, remiding me of my past...

No! Now is not the time for that (Y/N)!

I mentally yelled at myself, letting out a short huff and walking after Yuki. I slowly went up the spiral staircase, taking in how fancy everything was around here. I was never exposed to anything this... Expensive, to put it in short.

Sighing, Yuki stopped at a small platform, swaying a hand to the right with a sweet smile, "The Master's son's room is this way Miss (Y/N)" She said, smiling.

I nodded, smiling,"Thanks again Yuki. I appreciate it." I said, holding out a hand for a handshake.

Yuki looked at it for a second but smiled, taking it and shaking my hand lightly. Her hand was so cold, it felt like I was shaking the hand of a dead person! She took her hand away quickly, bowing down,"Goodbye." She said quickly, briskly walking away and down the spiral staircase.

"Uh, bye?" I called, letting my hand drop. I shrugged,'People be people.' I thought, looking towards the double doors she left me in front of. I sighed, reaching my hands up and pushing them open.