Chapter 16

Before I start, I wanna ask, would you guys want lemons or no? I honestly don't like them like, at all, but I know someone out there is going to complain, so I figured I'd ask. That's really it.

OH WAIT

I FORGOT

When would you guys want this book to end?

Please don't say "NEVA!!!!" Because I am going to be making a sequel, after this book. Just what chapter, honestly. As dumb as it sounds, I was thinking 20/25-ish because I can't usually keep an idea going this long.

Thanks for the help, happy reading.

< (Y/N)'s POV >

As I headed back to Fairytail, it turned out that mission was a test of sorts. There was a festival going on, and some villagers didn't know, so we basically trashed a town AND ruined a festival in one fell swoop.

I'd say job well done.

I was on the back of Flavious while Electrix carried Natsu begrudgingly, hating the feeling of someone else besides me on his back. Natsu occasionally yelled,"HEY!! YOUR DRAGON ALMOST KILLED ME!!"

And I would calmly say,"Happens alot. It's pretty normal. He doesn't like many people."

Natsu just sighed and waited till we got near Fairytail to hop off of Electrix onto the roof, which the dragon didn't seem to mind as his soul lept back into me and I slid off of Flavoius, his soul doing the same. Running a hand through my hair, I looked at the doors of Fairytail. It'd been so long, would they even welcome me anymore? I betrayed them, left without telling them where I was going, and who I was with.

(Y/N), you fucked up.

I told myself, before throwing open the doors per the usual. Noise didn't cease as I did so, but heads looked my way, and people started saying things to each other once more, glancing at me as if I wouldn't notice. Natsu frowned, and threw an arm around me to comfort me, and it helped, a lot. I actually felt like someone was there for me, a light at the end of a tunnel type of thing.

(My puns suck but I lOVE THEM SO THERES GOING TO BE ALOT IN HERE OK?!
Good.)

I started walking in, towards Makarov's office and holding my head high. I had that cocky air about me ninety percent of the time, the other ten percent I honestly couldn't care less about much. It's quite fun having such a split personality, except in public, everything changes in public. When in public it's bad to have a split personality, because one minute you can seem short/tall and badass, or you can seem like a lil' sweetheart and it's like,"No, I want to just be one please and thank you."

Anyways....

I knocked on the door to Makarov's office, to which he just groaned,"Which one of you brats is it?!"

"The one who's been gone? It's (Y/N)." I called back into the door.

Hearing something, most likely Makarov, fall, before it went quiet and the door was opened,"Come on in! It's been ages child!"

Walking in past Makarov, I laughed and rubbed my neck sheepishly,"Yeah, it has, hasn't it? Listen, I-"

He waved a hand and silenced me,"Don't worry about it. Everyone needs a break, especially when they're gone because they think they killed their best friend."

"I-"

"I know, no need for apologies, kiddo. Just get back to work, alrighty?"

"Got it. Thanks, Gramps." I said, my shoulders drooping in relief that he didn't scream at me.

"No problem. Oh, and by the way, Lia's left again."

"That's normal. She's feeling better?"

"A lot. Her legs are all healed up, and she's got that energy she's always had. She'll be fine."

"Good. Well, I need to go now. Thank you again, Gramps." I said, waving and walking out the door.

As I closed the door behind me, I saw metal and Ice shoot past my head, and sighed as it merged and created a silvery blue mark on the wall. Looking over the balcony, I rolled my eyes,"You guys really are stupid, y'know that?" I called down, and the room went quiet.

All eyes on me, I waved down as someone from the background called out,"(Y/N)? You're alright?"

"Yeah! We all thought you were dead or something!" Another voice shouted out.

"Well, I'm not, thanks for the concern though."

< Lia's POV > (HAHA! UNEXPECTED!!)

I walked through the library, finally finding the bookshelf that contained the book I needed. Grabbing it, I opened the large and dusty book while sitting down at a nearby and empty table. I started to flip through it, 'So all of this is about (Y/N), huh? Never did I think I'd see the day when all of this resurface.' I thought, finally finding the page I was looking for.

My eyes froze on a phrase, and I felt him smirk in my mind, 'I told you that girl had something wrong with her. She's evil, possessed, tampered with.'

'No, she's not! This... This must be wrong...

I know (Y/N) better than this...' Shaking my head and cutting him out, I re-read the chapter I had found multiple times.

Everytime, I stopped at that phrase, and everytime, I restarted the chapter once more. This went on for sometime, before I closed the book and looked over the cover of the book.

Sighing, I traced the outline of the symbol on the front, and read the title once more.

"The Loss of The Dragon Queen."

-------

I'm putting way to much drama in here

I need to stop

BUT I CANT

I REALLY CANT

I WANT TO STOP BUT NO

DRAMA BOMB SUDDENLY POPS INTO MY HEAD

IM HERE LIKE "OH I CAN WORD THAT PERFECTLY!!!!"

AND THEN TYPE IT

AND THEN FACEPALM BECAUSE I NEED TO CONTINUE WITHOUT ADDING SO MANY MORE DRAMA BOMBS