Clint x Reader: Doctor Who and Sweet Treats

"'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey....stuff.'" You babbled, prancing around the living room with a fez placed nicely on your head and a sonic screwdriver in your hand.

"Y/N? What on earth are you blabbering about?" Your lovely boyfriend, Clint Barton, asked cluelessly.

"It's a quote from a show called Doctor Who."

"Doctor Who? What is it about?"

"Well-" You were cut off by the sound of combat boots hitting the wooden floor behind you and a big hand being placed on your shoulder.

"It's about an alien who travels through space and time, bringing along different companions to explore with him." A familiar voice explained, making you turn around in surprise. There was your bestest friend in the entire universe, Zoe (that's me, Author-chan).

She had her long dark brown hair tied in a braid down her back, the light blue ends of her hair making her stand out. She was wearing a black TARDIS shirt with blue jeans and her iconic combat boots (her usual attire).

"Zoe!!!!" You squealed, hugging her tightly as Clint eyed her suspiciously.

"Hey, Y/N, I brought some Doctor Who themed sweet treats. Do you want to do a DW marathon?" She questioned, getting an excited nod from you.

"I'll join you two, since the show sounds pretty cool anyways." Clint added, pulling you into his lap.

~Time skip brought to you by Loki watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians~

You and Clint were intensely making out on the couch, with your shirt completely off. His body was grinding against yours, making you moan in delight (he still had his pants on you pervs XD). He left small hickeys on your neck and the back of your ears, leaving you breathless.

"OMG WOULD YOU TWO JUST STOP! I CANNOT HEAR MY BELOVED DOCTOR OVER Y'ALLS VULGAR MOANS." Zoe yelled, biting off a piece of her TARDIS cake pop. You two instantly stopped, not wanting to make her any angrier.

~Time skip brought to you by Steve doing a split~

"Aww look at those love birds, babe!" Zoe smiled, gripping onto her boyfriend, Steve Rogers.

You and Clint were cuddled up together on the couch in a peaceful slumber, with your head nestled into his strong chest and his arms wrapped around your waist protectively.

"Come here." Steve commanded, leaning in for a kiss. She pushed him away, still looking at the sleeping couple.

"Cap', if we start now we'll wake them up! Maybe later, hon." She whispered, taking pictures of the rare sight. Steve groaned softly, a little bit annoyed.

___________________________
EEP! I'm so sorry that this is late!

And as you may have noticed, I am in this one! I will be adding myself into the rest of the one-shots if you don't mind. If it's a Steve x Reader, I will be with Bruce ect.,ect.

Hoped you liked this!

LUV YA BUNCHES!

~Zoe