37. Lemon

"I know this is terribly rude of me Liv, but I'll have to give you the tour later." Harry's words dripped like molasses. He set our suitcases against the wall and closed the door behind him. I looked at him puzzled and unsure of what he meant. "We've got thick walls and an empty house and all I want to do is make you scream my name. We've been quiet for far too long."

His words alone could've gotten me off. I had been thinking the same thing since our night in the shower, although we hadn't quite been quiet enough. Our little tryst against the tile had me craving the feeling I only got when Harry's palm connected with my ass. I had wanted him to spank me that night and make me cry out in heightened pleasure. That want had only since intensified, especially today. I had more than enjoyed our quiet sessions the other night as well, but there was something to be said for being loud; for losing your voice while losing yourself with someone. That was the thought that had been running through my head the entire drive here, and apparently Harry's as well.

"Fuck Harry," I said in a breath, dropping my bag in the entryway with my hands falling to my side.

"Please do," he growled back.

Harry quickly closed the gap between us. His hands were on my body just as quick. He slid his right hand behind my head and his left rested on my waist. We crashed our lips together and in a instant our tongues met. Harry's left hand lowered and tickled the exposed skin of my hips. His fingers slipped beneath the gingham fabric of my dress and trailed the front of my body until they were halted by the lace of my panties. I had slipped into my lingerie before we left the house. Harry trailed his index finger along the center seam, which was only held together every inch or so by a tiny button. My skin peeked through between each fastened button and Harry tried make sense of it all using only his touch.

"Another surprise?," Harry said against my lips with a smirk. I nodded and pulled his lip into my teeth. I didn't even want to waste my words on flirting with him or teasing him like I usually did. I wanted him now. I was done waiting. "What else is under here?" Harry unclasped and removed my belt and let it fall to the floor. I still stayed silent, just watching his eyes. "You don't have to be quiet anymore babe," Harry said as he toyed with the buttons on my dress. "Do I have to make you be loud?" I sucked in a breath and nodded at his threat. God that's all that I wanted right now. He undid the top button to reveal a hint of black lace hidden beneath it. Still I said nothing. Harry gripped the center of my dress just where he had unbuttoned it and pulled with his full strength. He tore the buttons from my shirt dress and left me standing there exposed to him. I gasped as he did it.

"Harry!," I yelled more in shock than anger.

"Mmm, I love when you shout my name babe." Harry took a step back to look at the state I was in. "Fuck you're so sexy Liv."

I was wearing a sheer black lace halter bra with eyelash lace trim around the high neck. My breasts were on display for him beneath the fabric, pushed up with a slight underwire. The matching brief was made out of the same lace, but split down the center from front to back. Small silver buttons held the fabric together just enough. I slipped my opened dress from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I closed the space between us again and brought my lips to Harry's ear.

"You won't get another peep from me tonight unless you make me baby," I whispered. Harry closed his eyes and licked his lips on reflex.

I turned around to walk towards the stairs, assuming that his bedroom was on the upper level. I could feel him watching me as I walked away from him. I reached the bottom of the steps and grasped the side rail to make my way up. I felt Harry's hand wrap around my waist to stop me. He placed his left leg a step or two ahead of me and bent me over his knee, my hand still gripped to the rail. Harry's right hand spanked my left cheek and the sound echoed through the house. I moaned at finally getting a taste of that sting I had been craving.