Chapter 3: The New Plan

I saw the innocent face of Saggitauris her face normal, a big slit across her tan neck, blood spilling out slowly. The blood soaking into her black hair turning into a crimson like colour. Also an arrow? I guess Murder manufactured a silent long raneg weapon. Probably mocking Saggitauris since the sign looks like an arrow.

I also saw Leo, his face full of rage, always has been ever since I met him, his eyes blood shot by needles in his eyes. Another ranged weapon. Also many unnecessary scars showing his many battles made with the scythes his pale face and crazy brown hair ruined, made into a crown shape, also a hole where is heart is in the shape of Leo, I looked around and found the heart on an arrow in the i of False King.

I buzzed my walkie talkie, "We have casualties" I said crying. Almost immediately every ran over and found Leo and Saggitauris, "Oh God" Scorpio said. Taurus leaned down and picked the needles from Leo's eyes, "Hmmm" Taurus said quietly as Taurus closed Leo's and Saggitauris' eyes.

Taurus then said, "We need a new plan.. one that's fool proof" Libra then pulled out a sketch, "No... later" Taurus said, quickly closing the book using both hands, "Where we usually meet, and make sure no one else is there" Taurus continued. As we got up and walked away after we reported the dead bodies to the police. We told them it was the work of the "Assassin" from last time. The police thanked us and left.

The group left except for Aries who cried in front of the bodies. I embraced Aries as I walked Aries back to Arie's house, "Thank you" Aries said as I left, "It's going to be alright" I said as I left to my house.

I went through the same routine of parents yelling at me, because of how late the hour was, then went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This is your fault, this is your fault, this is your fault, this is your fault" I heard the voices of Leo and Saggitauris their floating body's covered in blood. I ran away from them bit they floated after me, "Your fault, your fault, your fault, your fault" I curled up into a ball covering my ears and eyes but they were still there. Then there was laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"AHHHHH" I yelled as a second later the alarm went off, I shook my head getting rid of the nightmares and the laughing, I did my daily routine and turning that I remembered Leo and Saggitauris, they were lifetime rivals as kids always playing competitively against each other. Yelling and always fighting about who was right and who was wrong. While everyone except them, eventually gave up in their defense when they fought.

I walked and went to school as I saw Murderer at the door, "What do you want?" I asked gloomily as I walked out the door, "I was just wondering about you, seeing if your oh I don't know.. SAD, BEATEN DOWN, SUICIDAL?" Murderer asked. I furrowed my brow, "Why would think the last option?" I asked confused, "I don't know.. it would be easier to do my job, would it?" Murderer explains. I sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 months ago...
We killed many people and then I saw Murderer have some thing in hand, "Where'd you get that? I asked, it has 2 sharp blades attached to a chain, "I call it a Chain Scythe" Murderer explained, "I can make my tools you know I just ask for recommendations sometimes" Murderer explained. I nodded my head, "Eventually you.won't need me. Murderer laughs as Murderer walks away for another job.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present...
I arrived at school as Murderer went to his group quickly, I found my group with a bunch of papers and things on a round table, "I composed this new plan that makes sure that no one gets killed with out any of us knowing. We have a schedule to answer our walkies by simply clicking when we say their name" Libra explained. It sounded quite legit, but something didn't seem right.

We were all in the same groups, except Libra and me would be on the roof watching from above. I felt shivers of fear go down my spine as I hoped no one would die tonight, knowing deep inside, I was wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and Libra sat back to back, walkie in hand, as we called names over and over, each responded with a single click and out. Libra Sat up and stretched and sat back down yawning, since we've been doing this for 4 hours now, "Can we go home yet?" Taurus complained over the walkie, "Come on don't be a chicken" Libra said teasing Taurus, "Don't push me" Taurus threatened over the walkie.

We sat for another half hour as Taurus finally said, "Ok, I'm tired I'm going home" Libra clicked the walkie, "No please stay longer.."
"I have limits on awareness and patience that is all up now.. good bye!" Taurus cut off. As Taurus looked at our position in shock. I turned and saw Murderer, knife in hand as Muderer ran and sliced, Libra's neck and ran away. I stood in shock as I chased Murderer and acted like I was stopping Murderer.

Eventually Murderer got away. I went back to Libra and saw Libra on the ground, dead as a rock, cold as a stone.

Libra was a dark skinned and her short black hair just trimming her shoulders in a clean straight line. Her glasses had fallen of when she got her neck sliced, they were white with slight black tint in it, so it turned black in sunlight. I sat beside her as people started murmuring about something I couldn't hear. I got closer and they moved away from me. I furrowed my brow, "What?" I asked, "Oh nothing.." they said as they all walked away. I felt uncomfortable with my friends now that all these people in our group died.

They figured out it was an inside job.. but by who?? I knew the Murderer was in our group, is it, Aries? Taurus? Virgo? Scorpio? Capricorn? Aquarius? Or it It Pisces? find out in the next chapter, Tommorrow night.