Joke's On Me, Guys. Really Important Author's Note as Well.

A/N: Hellow. Yeah, I added a freakin' doubleyew, and yes, I spelled it like that. xD Here's the next chapter. It might not be updated until a few days after I'm writing this, so bear with me. My iPod is acting all iPod-like and my iPod charger is acting all un-iPod-charger-like. You get? If you don't, that basically means that my iPod died (like you do) and my iPod charger is all wanked up. AKA, it's broken. Not naming any names (AHEM, MY SISTER), but someone freakin' broke it. So, updates will be even slower. Well, until I get a new charger. Sorry guysz. :( But here's this chapter. Enjoy! A/N: Sorry if somethings are inconsistant in my writing. I didn't have my stuff with me at the time of writing this so... sucks. :P Anyways, I wrote this forever and a half ago, and thought that it was already updated as a full chapter. Well, joke's on me and it's not. So, I'm going to leave this as a short chapter, and start typing the next one. Don't worry, it's REALLY SUPER MEGA LONG. LIKE, SIX PAGES WHEN HAND-WRITTEN. That's how I write my stories, btw. Anyway, here we go...

Ever since that night, Gaulda had been unlike herself. She'd snapped in class, took points away, and given out several detentions with Filch, the evil caretaker of the whole school. Students were petrified of her, maybe even more so than Snape. And Snape was a cruel teacher who was always on the prowl. Gone was the nice, tolerant teacher they once knew. This one was ruthless. 

No one had wanted to stay after class and ask what happened. No one wanted to approach her. No one wanted to go to History of Magic anymore. It was their least favorite class, and students would actually dread going. Even Potions was more tolerable, because at least Snape was predictable in his coldness. Professor Mac was unpredictable, and a little unhinged. This sparked the interest of the other professors. 

But of course, Dumbledore couldn't do anything about it. He had been forbidden by the Minister of Magic to interfere at all. Normally, that wouldn't stop him by any means, but  this time, he felt a strange foreboding. Like if he even looked at her, the world would come crashing down. Lets just say that he avoided eye contact.

All of the students avoided her like she were the plague. She was too angry to realise.