Most Sold Out Shows at the Staples Center... I'm So Proud!

Last night, August 21st, Taylor Swift was awarded with a banner in the Staples Center for the record of the most sold out shows there!!! This tour has made me so proud of her! I love seeing her so happy! With the 1989 tour and album, and all her other tours and albums, Taylor has set records! As of right now, Swifties are working to get the "Bad Blood" music video to 1 billion views so that Taylor can be the first artist to get three music videos to 1 billion! "Bad Blood" has already set a record by recieving the most views in 24 hours on Vevo, and I am proud to say that my best friends and I watched it within those 24 hours, even though we barely had any signal where we were!

Taylor Swift has changed lives, I know for me, this album has brought me closer with my best friends, the Red album helped me and one of my best friends get closer, Speak Now taught me so much, Fearless helped me through so much, and the Taylor Swift album created my role model. Taylor Alison Swift makes me so proud! Setting the record at the Staples Center shows the world that Taylor does have fans, so many of them, that she's changed lives, that she's had an impact on millions of lives, that she's genuine, she cares about everyone, and she wants to be here for us.

Taylor Alison Swift has set so many amazing records, she's shown the world what she can do, and I can not wait until my concert!!!

Taylor Alison Swift, you've shown us that we should never give up, and I wanna say thank you for that! At my 1989 concert, I will definitely be one of the many saying, "You've made us Proud!"

Thank you for being you, Taylor! I love you, and Taylor Alison Swift... I am SO Proud!