2014 VMA's

August 24, 2014: The VMA's and for Swifties, a huge mark in Swiftie and Taylor Swift history, AKA, the first preformance of the Era!!!!!!! And Miss Swift SLAYED IT!!!!

Since the new single has been released, sooooo many people have been saying that it's not "Taylor" and she's changing too much, but after seeing that preformace, I knew that Taylor hasn't changed, though she isn't staying the same as she was back in 2006. Did y'all notice the outfit she preformed in? What does that remind you of? The Fearless and Speak Now Tours/Era's! The dresses she wore to preform were tassley (no clue if that's a word) and sparkly, and so was what she preformed in last night! Did you notice the signature move she did on the high-note? She's done that at every single concert and most preformances of every single Era!

No, she isn't the same girl she was at age 16, back in 2006! But think about it! Are any of us the same as we were back in 2006?! NO! We didn't completely change, but we didn't stay the same! we grew up, and so has Taylor!!! And yes, her new album is an all Pop album, but you know what! I'm so proud of her! She's expanding her music style and is having fun with it! She's already had a HUGE impact on my life with "Shake It Off" and it was released a week ago! She is still the AMAZING Taylor Alison Swift we first heard in 2006, but that was almost 8 years ago! We've grown up and so has Taylor! Our styles are gonna change and expand, and so is hers! And I'm proud of her for not caring what people think, as long as she's making her fans proud, she's happy!

Taylor Alison Swift, thank you for working so hard on this new Era and album #5 for your fans! You work so hard and I want you to know that it has paid off, BIG TIME! Yes, you're expanding your music into another genre, which means more Swifties! I love you, and Taylor Alison Swift, I Am So Proud!!!! i can NOT wait to go to the next concert with my best friend!!! It'll be an AMAZING Freshman Year of High School Memorie, and you'll be a part of it!