2K13: The year of the Swift:)

For Taylor 2013 was going to be a special year because of the 13! Taylor kicked off the year with preforming in Times Square on New Year's Eve just minutes before the ball dropped and 2012 ended. Taylor soon won her 7th Grammy Award and many many many more awards at the beggining of the year! The start of the year also consisted of rehearsals and preparations for her 3rd headlining tour for her 4th album, RED. March 13th was the tour kick off in Omaha, Nebraska and she ended her American leg of the tour on September 22nd in Nashville, Tennessee. on November 6th, Taylor Alison Swift won the Pinnacle Award at the CMA's which is the biggest award that can be won in Country music! I was so proud of Taylor! Taylor also opened the Taylor Swift Education Center back in October. On November 29th, Taylor kicked off the Australian leg of the RED tour and ended on December 14th, the day after her 24th birthday! 2013 has dedinitely been a great success for Taylor and she has changed even more lives as well. I know she has helped me through some stuff throughout the year and has made even more of an impact on my life! Taylor also released her song "Sweeter Than Fiction" for the movie One Chance or The Giver (I've been told both names so yeah) and went to South Africa to film the movie! I am so proud of what Taylor achieved throughout 2013 and I can NOT wait to see how much more this amazing girl does in 2014! From the very first second of 2013 to 11:59 P.M. December 31, 2013, Taylor Alison Swift I am so Proud! I can't wait to see what you have in store for your Swifties in 2014, but no matter what I will always be proud of you! Thank you for helping me throught 2013, I hope you and your songs can do the same in 2014! I am so proud of all your accomplishments from both 2006-2013 and from all of 2013! Taylor Alison Swift, I am so thankful for a role model like you and I am so PROUD! I love you Taylor! Keep up the good work and never give up, you've already come so far from not giving up, lets so how much further you can go!