Part 13

I ran towards the middle of the dark humid forest. The trees were taller than any I had seen before. Even tho they were tall the were all dead. Since it's the end quadrant there isn't trees in the end so this is all the could allow for a more interesting game.

I started to head for the start. Back to the very centre of the map. With nearly everyone dead the centre  may have better weapons. Possibly a bow. Even tho I have my magic for long range attacks there is a limit on it. I wish someone was here to guide me. Rythian, Matt, Sky, Dante? We're are you when I need you?

After thinking I finally came across a clearing. I noticed smoke coming from it. I hid in a dead pile of leafs as I took a look at were the smoke was coming from. The was a fire only a couple of metres away from me with no one in sight. The fire had been put out which which it what there is so much smoke but it meant they were here. Considering that all the action was around me at different time ment that the have had it easy. Of course there no idiots either. I saw them in training. If I didn't know better they've been ready for this day since they were born. It practically the way of the Ines, like me. I remember what sky told me that day. I never forgot, not for one second. In fact that's the whole reason I have to win. I don't know how I was born into a enderborn royal family, it just doesn't add up.  And yet me and Rythian are twins, does that make him enderborn or enderine?

I stepped out of my hiding spot and keep running. The emotions inside me swelled inside. If there were a colour for all my emotions it would be a bluish purple mixed with grey. I came across the centre in only a matter of minutes but as soon as I got there I stopped. They were there. Ghost and his bear fists are enough to break you into two while skyla's scythe will sent your soul into next week. The were a powerful duo. Skyla's scythe was also infused with magic of the end so she is the one to look out for the most. Once I get her it will be a walk in the park to bring him down.

Let old time skip, brought to you by Athens brotherly love!

I lay there panting on the floor. I had done it. Who knew they could work together so effectively, I mean there positions led to me being drawn back into a corner. Good thing I was fast enough to escape but still took longer than anticipated to get rid of them. I front of me was a congrats sign. I had one my quadrant. Although something was wrong. I checked the scar on my neck to find it almost identical to how it was in the real word. I took it as a coincident but I couldn't shake it of.

The world turned dark I was logging of. I didn't know what awaits me on the other side or how long it's been but I knew one thing I would find out who made it to the second strip of the games. I awoke to have multiple nearly up my arm and a clear mask on my nose and mouth. I didn't remember it being like this when I dived so we're was I know. I looked down to see I had change clothes once again making me feel uncomfortable, someone had obviously had to change me while I was in game. I looked to my left to see Rythian and Zoey on the chair. Zoey was rapped in Rythian's arms as tears fell down her cheeks. Rythian was rubbing his has softly oh her back. I looked to my right to see a nurse surrounded by different machines, such as a heart monitor and the game equipment.

I sat up and everyone looked at me. Not only was there Rythian, Zoey, and the nurse but many others. Silin, Athen, Faltos, Delphia, marmite, peanut, Jess, Evie and kewi. All of these people for

"Um what is this?" I ask trying to get up but having the nurse push me back down. I was more than just confused but there was a word to describe how I really felt. I was in a white hospital gown the led from my neck to my ankles. I noticed my arms were sticky and wet. I had been sweeting quite a lot, even in my paralysed state.

"You need to rest, just lye there for a bit"said the nurse as she left the room. Either way I stood up starring at everyone.

"Hi I guess... So... Umm?" I said as Athen left. I just looked at Rythian who had now stopped comforting Zoey since she looked eager to say something. She straight up hugged me with wide arms. 'What the hell!!!' I thought but I let her do it till she let go.

"Ivory do you know how long you've been in that thing for?" Said Kewi. 'What did she mean it was only a couple of hours in game'

"Only a couple of hours" I said to have everyone react with I disappointed glare.
"Ivory, you have been in game for three months" said Zoey quietly in my ear but loud enough for every one else to here. I just sat there. Three month had seriously past. Now the pieces came together. Why they were all here, why I was connected to machines that I didn't even know existed. As Zoey let go she started to cry again to then let into Rythian's arms.
"So what about all the other quadrants?" I said.

"You just came out of a death game and you want to know about the other gam-" said peanut but only to be cut of by marmite.
"You were the last of all of us to come out. You were also in the worse condition. So much so that Rythian, Silin and Athen to have to use the ender magic to keep you from over exerting you're self"
Silin came over to me a almost crushed me in her grasp.
"Don't ever do that again to me, I thought.... I thought the worst" she said with tears fall onto my shoulder. I pushed her of gently and smiled, not only to her but everyone else too.
"Look it doesn't matter how bad shape I was in before I'm fine now, nothing to get your nickers in a twist about" I said with the last bit looking at Rythian, having him jokingly punch me in the arm. To what was a sad environment changed to a room filled with smiles.

Then I remembered..... Sky ....... Dante.... Matt.......

A/N
Yay another chapter out on time! I'm getting there! So I hopped you enjoyed this chapter, personally this is one of my most favourite to write and is taking second place to an Enderine's life when Sky and Ivory first meet. (Long sigh) sorry going down memory lane

Anyway

Ender's Love.... Ivory