Part 20

I walked through nicer corridors to the pale white ones before. We had been moved back into are original rooms in the same building. The dinner was down stairs which meant going down the big spiral staircase. I walked in the general direction of where it was when I heard talking from around the corner. I could help but listen in but I could here to much. I gave up after realising that they had kinda finished there conversation as I got back on track. I came to the stairs when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Sky....
"Hey" he said with a big grin on his face. I didn't know why he was so smily but I guess it was to do with the games.
"What are you so happy about, Mr Smart" I said, lifting one of his sleeves from his suit. He looked at me but kept looking at my feet.
"How can you walk in them things" he said pointing at the feet killers. I shrugged as we walked down the stairs. I was mainly using Sky as support but he didn't seem to mind. I noticed as we came down the stairs that we were the last of all of us to comedown. I quickly let go I Sky when I noticed the glaring eyes. I carried on down the long stairs till I heard clapping.
"Last but not least are to remaining winners of tonight have arrived"said a voice. I noticed there was some one introducing us as we entered the large hall. I could feel the blood rush to my head as I go bright pink. I then notice the way the tables are laid out. It seamed pretty normal till it got to the end where there were five seats instead of four. I asked Sky but he didn't know either. Who ever sat in the fifth seat must of found the secret card...

I had walked past all the seats till I found one with my name on it unfortunately the seating plan couldn't of been worse. Down the table Athen, Faltos and Silin where bunched up together. Rythian, Zoey and sjin where placed together but the worse was only to come as Sky soon catches on. The table me and sky were on with was three others. Duncan, Matt and Dante. The fact of these seats made me wonder and I could tell Dante had catches on as well. This was not just a coincidence but done on purpose. It was a test. It was simple manners not to get out of your seat once you have sat down so I couldn't even go tell Ryth. I only hope he can figure it out on his own.

As everyone in the room sat, the man from the beginning of the games appeared. The one who took the leaders of the teams. This time he had a fancier robe with gems and other sparkly things that hurt my eyes.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen. As you know the games are only half way completed. We have are four winners this year and an extra. So from the Nether we have Sky. Secondly from the Over-world we have Duncan Johns. Thirdly from the End we have Ivory Enderborn" I could feel the tension in the air as my name was said and I slowly sunk in my chair." And lastly we have two from the twilight Dante Hellstrand and Matt Cried-Wolf" the man finished his sentence and walked away back behind the certain and people with huge trays of food came out. They brought up a plate of roasted vegetables and pork but I wasn't hungry. I pushed my plate forward and gave the meat to Matt. That way it wasn't wasted. I just sat there quietly at the table of boys staring at the red floor. I could sense a mysterious presents behind me but when I turned to look there was nothing there. I thought it was just my imagination but I could feel it getting stronger and stronger when suddenly I hear a table bang on the floor and cutlery clang and clink on the floor. 'Idiots' I thought in my head as I spun round.