Chapter 43

I fixed myself up trying to do what Zoey had clearly put down on pen and paper. It wasn't my fault heels hurt, how do people walk around in them? Let alone dance in them.

I walk along the corridor in my comfortable flats as I came across Dante. "No heels, they made you a bit taller" he said giving a smirk. I rolled my eyes, I knew more than anyone I was short. I let out a small giggle as we walked down to where we were supposed to be. "Ah good. You're both here to meet you partners....?". "What?" Asked Dante. I wasn't to happy on where this was going till I saw Faltos come closer in a magenta tuxedo also Lilly, who was wearing a blue that glistened in the light. "Did you think that you were going to be each others, pa. who do you think we are?" I shuffled around on the stop with my head down. This was definitely awkward and I bet not just for me either. "Quickly now... You have to--" and I blanked out from the administers conversation when Faltos offered his arm. I took it and walked to the table looking at the banners of the End and Twilight. The last two spaces where filled with the old kings of the Twilight and End.

The admin ordered pork chops but I just stared blankly at the table cloth. I wish I would tell more people about my problems but for now as queen I will not. Suddenly I was dragged like a doll to the dance floor. Never in my life had I tried to dance, so I ended up stepping on Faltos' feet a lot but I don't think he minded. Instead he just put on a calm face. we danced the waltz which was most definitely not my strong suit. soon after a while more people came to dance. Lewis and Hannah, Sjin and Minty, Ryth and Zoey and Simon ans sips in the corner talking. As I spun I saw the sulking of Sky and Duncan. I felt a weird feeling, joy. In a way it made me feel good that.

--------------------Bit later in the night------------

Most had left but a couple of us. We were all sat at a table laughing 'n' smiling. This was the first time in ages I felt this happy. I couldn't help but smile along with everyone else.

"... and if you believe it, Sjin tried to do an impression of John snow for the movie" said Lewis. "I swear I'm gonna run this bus so far up your ass..". the chiming of the clock tolled us midnight so I got out of my seat and walked down the corridor to are rooms. As we traveled further me and Dante wear the last two. We came across the 'Champion's room' and that is wear we said Good night.

I walked into my room and looked into the mirror. I ran my fingers through my hair and got changed and pondered about what i have done so far. To be queen, how to rule? and how to take care of the ones Ihold dear...