Part 26 (filler)

Marmite's POV

At last I was alone. No peanut, Evie or Jess to disturb me. Ever since the games started I had no time for me. I flopped on the bed with little hesitation as I started to ponder. The games. First sound of it, it seems like nothing but getting to the depth of the past, present and future of the multiverse was a totally different story. Personally I had no intention of killing anyone for my own personal gain. I wasn't like that. If anyone out of are quadrant deserved to win it would be Sky.

My head was hanging of the bed while the rest of me was flat like a star fish.
"The games" I muttered to myself when I thought back to the beginning of the games.

~~~~~*flash back*~~~~~~

I was walking down to see Jess when I over heard the Twilight quadrant talking. Something about 'no hard feeling' yeah right. In my opinion everyone who is willing to fight is just a brat but saying that the way there quadrant care for each other is amazing. The nether quadrant may all be friends but we couldn't hate each other more.

My real name is Maggie but Marmite is a name that I was given by my so called friends. Peanut's name is Phoebe and Jess... Well... is the easiest, it's just Jessica. Evie was just Evie she had joined us after that happened. Before Evie joined us magic and science was against the law of the nether. You where an outcast, alone and hatted. At this point magic was my passion and this is when it gets interesting. My magic had attracted phoebe's attention and we made a treaty to make sure that we were both inline with each other. Of course Phoebe didn't keep this and became a scientist for the nether King.

Phoebe had betrayed me. We act like were allies but inside where enemies. That's why the nether can never be like the twilight. All of us know that there are even more break ups along the line. Evie and Jess. Sky and the Nether Founder or the King.

---time skip---

I was hooked up to a machine with multiple wires and cables. It killed me inside to even think that I was hooked up to such a thing but I had no power over the matter. The nurse checked that I was fine and she signalled me to start.
"Link" I said. The tone in my voice empty. I wasn't a fighter I was a Mage who specialises in medical magic. This was not my fight.

I awoke in a fiery fortress. For a machine it looked pretty close to the real deal, of course they were missing some key factors of the fortresses design but I didn't have time for nagging, I only had time for fighting.

I could hear screaming from downstairs. The instinct fight or flight. I was curious on who was downstairs so I rushed to where the screaming was coming from. To my surprise a flash of light had filled my vision and I was blinded. As I tried to get closer the amount of pure magic being released was outstanding. That feeling was familiar to me. That idiot!!! what in the nether does he think he is doing using that technique. Sky was up to what he does best. He's always end been the strongest of are quadrant but he has always does something stupid like this.

Sky and the nether founder hate each other but there is a soul reason why sky can leave the dimension without permission. As we know sky is a shift shaper meaning he can morph into anything he wants and can use that beings form of fighting but his magic alone isn't enough to pull of a full transformation. Sky magic is based of air, hens his name, so he uses that to his advantage by using the magic outside his body. The nether founder is similar to Sky's but his I way greater. The nether founder is Sky's dad's brother but Sky resents him and nobody knows why. Ever since him and I where young he would duel each other and on one duel it was sutra in death to the founder if Sky hadn't of had the sealing spell on him. That is when it first began....