Part 27

Ivory's POV

I busted through my room door, my hatred building up inside me. Oh how I loathed Duncan and his monstrous experiments.

I flopped on the bed with my head berried in the soft and welcoming pillows. I started to ponder about today. How could it be that in such short notice that I would loose my sight? I mean come on....

As tears started to build up to my shock only my left I was crying. It seamed that it wasn't just that I couldn't see but my eye had lost everything: my Sight, move meant, tears and even to feel. It was useless. I know that the effects where only temporary but still if it hadn't been or if I didn't have Sky----  My thoughts came to a stop when I sensed two presences outside. A cold shiver ran down my spine.

"Hello?" Said a low and familiar voice. It was Matt but I knew that with the second person being Sky that this would bring only more trouble.
"What?!?"I shout being slightly muffled through the pillow.
"We just came to see if you were alright" said Sky. I sat up to see them both start to giggle.
"What?" I say.
"Oh... Umm ... Nothing" Matt said chuckling in between words. I glared at them both but the just continued. I was completely fed up of today. I got up and very grumpy looked in the mirror to see what I looked like and what they where laughing at. All of a sudden I started to laugh. My makeup had run down my face, leaving purple and black lines from my eyes and my hair was like a birds nest. I walked up to both of them and grabbed them by the ears. They both wined as I dragged them out back into the corridor.

After I had dealt with the two boys I decided that a shower would help me calm down after today's turn of events. Occasionally I would loose my balance and trip  over but it could be helped. As I stepped into the warm engulf of steam I started to think about the games. The fight against the end, there was definitely something going on but if I only knew more about the history of the games. Of course we all know that the games are to pick the next leaders of the dimensions but could they just of followed say blood line. It also didn't make sense on how I was becoming me more and more in the games, it didn't add up to any history book. What bugged me the most was that this was the first Games ever that we weren't physically fighting. That's what we would of had to do be couple years older. Nothing added up in my mind.