Chapter 44

A/N

Hey guys so writing this is harder than doing one of miss webs fitness classes. The tears are falling from my eyes and I literally look like a panda...thanks to mascara. Yay for pandas!!!!!!!!
Anyway I'll be posting this chapter exactly at midnight for my time zone just because I wanted this chapter to be a little bit special because it new years eve.

Ivory's POV
The sudden feeling of chills came over me. The blanket had fallen off during the night but I never bothered to put it back on the bed. Instead, I jumped out of the bed and walked around the room for a bit. I couldn't get back to sleep since I was too nervous about what dawn would bring. I looked into the murky mirror that brought me into some form of daze. My fingers fiddle around with the necklace that was given to me by the mysterious sender. The fine chain wrapped around my fingers like snakes. The purple charm on it looked familiar. I pulled out Enderbane and compared the two...
Rythian's POV
It was almost time for Ivory and Dante to enter the room. I proud of her. she managed to do it on her own.
Zoey's POV
I watch as a small smile crept onto Rythian face. I loved that hidden smile under his mask. He wasn't as cold as people write him out to be. I should know that more than anyone.
Ivory's POV
"You ready?" I asked turning to Dante. "Let's get this over with" he muttered. This was it. The big day, my life has led up to this point and I can't really turn back now. As we pushed the doors loud cheering came from the crowds. My gaze floated around the alternating banners that decorated the top railings of the room. "That's what you were hiding from me? something so basic?" he spoke, while my surrounding were still sinking in. "I wanted to keep you on your toes, that's what you like isn't it?" he laughed in reply. My two swords and eye of ender looked simple but to me, it meant quite a fair bit Although Dante's banner was definitely awesome.

The next couple of steps to the stage was just the begging of our new adventure. Everything in the past is gone and everything now has opened up to us. Like a baby's first step, this was our first steps to independence.

The music stopped and the ceremony began. "Today is a momentous day. Today, we crown the two most powerful beings in the multiverse" said the Twilight king clearly. "now let the ceremony proceed" shouted father. For once I guess his voice meant something to me.

I and Dante were looked down at by the two kings as the administer started to proceed. "Do you Dante Hellstrande and Ivory Enderborn, swear to protect your realms?". "I swear," I and Dante said at the same time. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I was so nerves and that wasn't normal for me, in a way I guess I was scared. The crowd cheered around us. The echo filled my ears and a smile crossed my face. The crowns were placed on out heads and they started to change. Dante's was a four pointed silver crown with Sapphires that decorated the bottom. Mine was a manyullun crown with onyxs on the base on every point.

I looked up in front of me, to see a white portal. I turned to Dante and we both walked through.

"I guess this is it" I started, darting my head around "were on the Peace Council". "yeah" he replied. "An eternity to get along with each other... Jesus...". I smiled and punche him in the arm.
Soon we would be in the presence of the other members of the council and the God himself, Notch.

A/N
Happy new year to all!!!!!!!!!! OMG finally this story is finished but the series is most definitely not and I have very many more things I have installed so keep an eye out. I have a couple of things I would like to say before wrapping this up so here we go.
I would like to have a very special thanks to Half-Elf_Lord
For doing Dante's Side of the story And for doing the ending, which take it from me it was better than anything I thought of, So thanks again.

Lastly no this is not the end of the series there is going to be one more book after this but then from then on I'm not quite sure. I guess I'll have it figure out by then but this has been and eventful year and I hope that next year we have just as much fun as we did this year. For the last time this year

Ender's Love.... Ivory