Part 32

"Matt!!!" I shout as he stormed out the door. I felt to my knees. This felt so familiar, it was like déjà vu. How did I just left him slip through my fingers. My head in my lap; tears streaming down my face. I never told him a thing and still he worked it out, but how? The more I thought about it the more it hurt and even if there weren't any physical wounds or scares, there was defiantly a certain emptiness in my heart. I thought if I walked my mind of it would clear but maybe in my currant state I shouldn't. Despite looking like I have attended a funeral, I decided to go anyway.

Groups of people bunched the corridors. Which only made it harder for me to see where I was going. I fact pace lead me to bump into someone but with my clouded vision and one blind eye I could see who it was. I hoped that I wasn't noticed till I heard my name being called out. I stopped and turned a 180° to my left. To my relief it was Dante. He ran up to me and I could see in his eyes that he knew about Matt.
"What' wrong?"he asked. I didn't even bother. My life sucks and if I'm truly honest, if I had a choice I would be long dead by now.
"It doesn't matter" I said trying not to sound like an ass but at the same time trying to speed up the conversation.
"Ok more of a question" he started "what would you do to an alliance between us? Since you hate Duncan and your having trouble with Sky and Matt. I'm reall your best choice" he said. This shocked me a bit. How did he... I guess the situation is just to easy to read.
"I won't say any names but it's obvious" he said clearing up most of my question. I stared at the floor till he spoke again "if you really think about it I'm really your best choice. I'm more powerful in more way than just one and I know the others weaknesses. There would be no better team than us but if you want to win I won't hold back" I was honestly shocked. I didn't really know what to say. Of course an alliance would be good but at the same time winning...
"I'll give you some time to think about it" he said walking past me, patting me on the shoulder.