Part 39

I woke up to a gentle breeze across my arms and through my hair. The sun shine bright as I stumble up., while doing this I remembered what today would bring me and a possible victory at that. I balance was sturdy but a pixilated world doesn't match to the real deal. I knew the general idea of where I was going but my sense of direction couldn't even save a god dam fly.

When I had finally approached where I thought I was supposed to be I yanked out Enderbane. Even if it was my primary weapon I didn't have much respect for it. It disgust me...

I heavily stumbled through a bush making a loud rustling sound that echoed in the distance. 'Come on if he didn't hear that then he is deaf' I though and surly enough Dante was there. "Morning" he said. I could read him as much I could with say Rythian or Athen or any of the others but still the way his actions fall into place was outstanding. "Hey" I replied still annoyed at that stupid bush getting in my way. "You know that only one of us can win this?"he started. Only for me to finish with " after this only one of us will be left standing" he took a stance with oblivion and I did the same with Enderbane firmly in my hands. "May the best fighter win" Dante said "ditto" I ended.

As are blades clashed together. I could feel the earth underneath and surrounding us move in a shockwave motion, as I heard a the spire nearby crack. We broke apart with only small amounts of time to breath before going back in to use separate skills. Enderbane was mainly used in the past to kill endermen with stealth and with one clean strike, but in situations like these the old academy tactic will have to do. Even I knew that Dante was bound to catch on about my movements. Once managing to complete a combo I kicked him in the chest. Oblivion out of Dante's hand and on the floor and with Enderbane held up to his throat I was sue I had him, till he slipped away into his shadow.

Dante had gone back for his sword throwing back at where I was but missing me as it hit a rock. We repeated over and over again till we finally came to a halt. My breath escaping me. "Had enough yet?" Dante asked. He sounded out out breath too and I sighed in relief. "Not... By a long... Shot"I started before taking a major breath" still got... A lot of... Fight left" I lied. I couldn't keep going like this. Suddenly a familiar ginger man flew down.
"Congratulation you two" Ridge said. 'What did he mean bye you two'." There has been a tie aloud. I know this sounds a bit lame but both the members of the peace council have agreed to step down" he said. I could believe what I was hearing. I wanted him to repeat everything but as my heart filled with joy I the. Realised what he made us go through. "You mean to tell us that both are going to step down" Dante started "and you let us fight any way". "It doesn't matter you both won" he said smiling. I could help but release my rage in words, since I felt like I was going to die.

Finishing my rant I de linked and awoke in the same room as I linked in. I was to lazy to even ask how long we where in for and just sat there as they checked me for anything wrong. First thing they noticed was my eye as they passed me a mirror. The orange tint from before had faded, I guess Duncan wasn't as much of an ass as I thought he was. I still will never forgive him tho.