Percabeth- Prego part two

Percabeth

Prego part two

Its been three years since Percyand Annabeth had their baby. He weighed 7 pounds and was 12 inches. They had both decided to name im after their good friend leo because they wanted him to be as fabulous as his beautiful uncle. LOL JK. They named there little water bender Chase Charles Chase. LOL JK. The baby's name was Luke Charles Jackson. (A\N *INSERT CRYING EMOJI HERE*)

Luke was now three years old and going to his first day of preschool. Annabet was so happy her baby wanted to go to school. Instead of coloring books from jiper or electronics from leo Little luke always wanted to do math workbooks.

"Mommy, What if they dont liike me ?" The offspring of percabeth asked.

Percy ruffled the Black hair on his son and said "Thats when you drench them in cold water or punch them in the face."

"Perce He was asking the logical one for a reason." She looked into her three year olds grey eyes "You kill them with kindness and if that doesn't work You use daddy's idea, okay?

"Otay."

~~Time Skip~~

Percy and Annabeth walked inside the preschool To see almost everyone and everything overed in water. There was one little boy on the floor. Luke Was standing above the boy Waving at his paents dry and smiling .

"This is why children of posiden are disliked!" Mrs. Partkins Yelled stomping her way over to the confused couple. "Take your demon spawn and get out of here!"

"He's actually the grandson of posiden..." Percy Mumbled Picking up luke.

"GET OUT!"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Awwweeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Little luke!!!!! ;(