You Watch Supernatural with Him

A/N: I am back! I hope you like this one. I am so hyped for 13x2. The season premiere was awesome and depressing. I think I'm probably going to stick to writing mostly preferences as of now unless I think of a idea I am really hyped for. All past requests are not going to be done. You can ask for a preference request if you would like. Also I posted a new story called STARVED go ahead and check it out if you like paranormal stuff.

Percy: Percy and you started watching supernatural about a year ago. A friend of yours told you about the show and you wanted to check it out. Your favorite character was dean at first but a few seasons later castiel was introduced and you liked him a lot. When you watched it together Percy would hold your hand and lay with you. He talked about the monsters and you would just listen to him and the show trying to relax. When he would hear a song he liked he's hum along.

Leo: Leo introduced you to supernatural. He was completely obsessed and soon you were also. He loved dean Winchester and could quote a lot of the jokes he made. Both of you would move around a lot while watching it. Usually you would end up handing upsidedown off the couch with popcorn on your stomach and leo to your right both of you completely engaged in the show you both loved so much.

Nico: Nico didn't like the show that much but would watch it to spend time with you. You were inlove with everything about the show. Lucifer made You and Nico laugh because his father was hades. You finally got Nico to tell you his favorite character and it kinda shocked you when he said castiel.

Frank: Frank would only watch some episodes because a lot of them creeped him out. His favorite episode was season eleven episode eight. Sully made him laugh. Frank didn't know a lot about the entire plot but when something came up that confused him you could clear it up very fast.

Jason: You called Jason Dean Winchester as a joke. He was very confused about who Dean Winchester was so you showed him the show. After the first few episodes he was hooked. He liked the show more than you. He had a poster of Sam on his wall and a shirt with team free will on it. You and him would sing Carry on Wayward Son as loud as possible when is came on.