Trigger warning ^^^^^ Nico

Trigger warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I repeat trigger warning!!!!!!!!!!

Nico
Requested

"I killed people. I deserve to suffer." You said as you drove the blade across your thigh.

You didn't cry. You didn't even flinch. The blood that ran down your leg and fell onto the floor reminded you of the time you plunged that sword into that innocent girl's stomach.

"I'm sorry." You spoke again.

"For what?" You heard a slightly muffled voice from outside the bathroom door.

Your eyes grew wide as you realized Nico was back. 

Your voice was a little raspy at first but you spoke pretty convincingly. "I just accidentally drowned a spider." 

Nico opened the door and quickly rushed over to you. He looked devastated. 

"(Y/N) what in hers were you thinking?" He asked while taking the wet cloth from your hand that you were just about to clean your cuts with. Your boyfriend begin to wipe your cuts.

It stung but you didn't dare say anything. It felt like your chest was caving in on you. You were terrified.

He thinks I'm weak.

He'll leave me.

Gods I am so stupid.

I should have locked the door.

"(Y/N) I love you so much. Why would you do this?" Nico asked with tears in his eyes because it reminded him of when he used to do the same thing.

"I need to. I deserve punishment for what I did." You responded while looking anywhere else but at him.

The horrible pink motel bath tub seemed like the most beautiful thing in the world right now.

"You were just a kid (Y/N)! Kronos manipulated you!"
He grabbed your face gently and made you look at him "It wasn't your fault."

You let out a sarcastic laugh and looked back at the tub.

"It wasn't your fault." He said again. Moving to look directly into your eyes.

It hit you harder than the time you fought Annabeth  Chase. 

For the first time in a long time you cried. The tear came flowing out and there was nothing you could do to stop them other hold onto one of the only people who have ever been there for you. 

Author's Note
Hello everyone. This is very important. If you or someone you know is self harming in anyway, depressed, suicidal, or just needs someone to talk to I am here and please seek medical help  also. There are many support groups and things like that online for you to.Please go get help and not just from people on the Internet.
Love you guys and thanks for reading!