Why You Break up

Percy: Percy Hated knowing you were getting attacked because of him. He broke up with you for your own protection.

Leo: Leo didn't think he was good enough for you. It ends up being one of the biggest regrets of his. Despite getting back together he always despised himself for putting you through that.

Nico: You broke it off with Nico because he was never therefore you. He always left you alone when you were going through that and you deserved better. (sorry Nico)

Jason: He leaves you for piper after he realizes he still loves her. He broke your heart beyond repair. You became cold after this.

Frank: You guys never broke up its a match made in heaven. (Blame castiel if you wanted to leave him)

Piper: Piper dumps you because shes ashamed of you. (O-O)

Annabeth: After a long fight you break it off after she says "If you leave right now never comeback (y/n)." and you just walked out the door. The fight was over whether you put a small child of Athena in danger to protect her. Annabeth hated you for doing this.

Hazel: She breaks up with you because shes scared people with judge you guys this only last for a day till she comes back to you and you are totally understanding of all this.