His Death

His death

____________________________________________________________________________________

Percy: You and Percy were On a quest to save Apollo when you came across a young woman crying on the sidewalk. Percy and you were hesitant but asked the woman what was wrong. Percy sat down next to her as you stood right behind them. That's when the woman turned into a Dracaenae and pulled out a huge spear. Percy uncapped riptide but it was too late, The Dracaenae stabbed Your boyfriend in the stomach.

You screamed and watched in horror as Percy Jackson, Savior of Olympus, Fell to the ground. The Dracaenae hadn't Noticed you yet for some reason so you degenerated her with your (C\W). You ran to percy's side, taking his hand.

"I swear to the gods seaweed brain if you die on me I will kill you!" You yelled grabbing his hand.

"That doesn't make since (N\N)." He coughed up blood.

"Oh gods percy I can't live without you! Plase dont die!"

Leo: Leo, Percy, and you were on a quest to recover a cursed instrument before it could do harm to anyone. You and Percy had gotten separated from Leo because a Cyclopes attack. You didn't want to leave him but Percy forced you to carry on. While Percy was asleep you set out to find him. When you made it back to Leo it was too late. It looked like he managed to kill the Cyclopes but had gotten injured during the fight. Your best friend, your boyfriend, your one true love was dead on the dirty floor of the abandon store .
Leo was beaten up so bad it was hard to recognize him. You felt awful. Maybe if you didn't leave with Percy he wails still be alive. You believed it was all your fault.

Nico: You weren't with him when he died but when you found out from his sister that he killed himself you felt like you were the one that died. For a while you thought he was selfish because he didn't leave a note he didn't give you a reason (even though it's not that hard to figure out) he just did it.

Jason: Jupiter had thought he was a threat after a quest where he had defeated a crazed Jupiter so he challenged him and if he didn't accept he would kill Thalia and you. Unfortunately Jason couldn't beat his father and was struck down. The God wouldn't allow them to have a funural or any type of ceremony at camp Jupiter so they had one at his second home, camp half blood.

Author's Note
I'm sorry I'm too lazy too do one for frank but it wouldn't matter cuz I just can't kill him he's too adorable (not that the other's aren't). Also I'm sorry for not updating this in like forever I kinda lost myself for a second.