|| 5 ||

I woke up the next day and got ready for school. Calum texted me saying that Ashton is gonna pick us up and I got changed as quickly as possible because I knew that Ashton liked going to school early. I grabbed an apple and told Josh that I was leaving. He usually gets a drive from his friend Tyler. I heard Ashton's car honk and I closed the door before seeing him and Calum.

"You look great babe." Ashton said and I blushed. Why is it that ever since I got here guys keep on complimenting me? They never really did back in California..

I checked my phone and saw that Calum texted me about a minute ago. He sent 'should we tell him about you and...Michael?' I looked up and saw that Calum was looking back at me. I nodded slowly and turned off my phone.

"Ash?" I said quietly and he must've heard me because he turned off his music.

"What's wrong babe? You seem nervous." He said and looked me into the eyes. I knew that Ashton didn't like Michael much, well he must've because they're friends, but he dislikes his rules.

"Well.." I started to say but then we pulled into the school's parking lot.

"I gotta go somewhere but tell me at lunch, okay babe?" He asked and I nodded. He gave me a quick hug before walking off in another direction than Calum and I.

In class, I couldn't focus, and it was getting closer and closer to lunch. I didn't know how Ashton would take it, cause he told me to stay away from him.

The bell rang and i was nervous as hell. I don't think Ashton would be happy...I don't wanna loose him either. I hope he doesn't get too mad at me and leave.

I got my tray of food with Calum and went to our table. We saw Ashton come towards us and he waved.

"He won't get mad at you, maybe pissed off but not hate you." Calum said trying to cheer me up. I faked a smiled to him, thinking that maybe I'll actually loose Ashton to this.

He sat down across from me and put away his phone. By now I was hoping that he would forget. "So what was important that you were gonna tell me?" My stomach was turing and then I saw Luke sit down next to Ashton. He glared at me and then I felt Michael's arm around me. Ashton stared at us and I looked away, to Calum who shrugged. I didn't know what to do.

"What's going on with you two?" Ashton asked and I bit my lip. "He's taking me out on Tuesday." I said and Michael smiled.

Ashton looked pissed. Probably because he told me to stay away from Michael and Luke, but also that I gave Michael a chance. I couldn't stare at him any longer. Ashton looked like he hated me.

I leaned into Michael, not caring anymore and stopped eating as well. I already lost my appetite.

For the rest of lunch, I stayed silent and Calum looked sorry for me. I caught Ashton staring at me a couple of times and I gave him a sad smile while he frowned. Luke also glared at me, and I still didn't know what his problem was. Does everybody not want Michael and I together?

"What?" I asked Luke and Michael rubbed up and down my back. "Nothing." He said and turned to talk to Ashton.

-----------------------------------------

After school, it was raining, but both Calum and Ashton had to be somewhere so I decided to walk home. I began to walk home until I felt water on my arms. Did it really had to rain now?

I walked down the street and had another 10 minutes to go. I was already soaked and I watched the rain fall onto me. I then saw a car slowly pull up next to me. The window rolled down revealing Luke. What does he want now?

"Hey...you need a lift?" He asked.

"No, I'm good." I said and he frowned.

"Really? You're soaking," he said and leaned over to open the passenger door, "get in now."

I obliged and sat in his car. It smelt like his cologne and I didn't mind it. I closer the door and was finally dry.

Luke decided to turn on the radio and blasted My Chemical Romance. He tapped his fingers to the beat and he noticed me. I looked away quickly, feeling myself blush. "Soo...you and Michael?" He said and I looked back at him.

"Were only going on a date, maybe nothing will even happen after that." I stated and he bit his lip.

"Why?" He asked. Why to what? That I think that nothing will happen after our date tomorrow?

"What do you mean 'why'?" I glared at him and instantly would rather walk home in the rain.

"Why Michael? He's probably nothing you look for a guy." Luke said and I got pissed off.

"You don't know me. Maybe I do like guys who dye their hair, have tattoos, and pierce their face!" I started to shout.

"It was just a question, calm down." He said and he turned left onto my street.

"So would you like me if I dyed my hair?" Luke asked and we were so close to my house.

"No." I said without thinking. I would definable date him either way but he's such an asshole. So that changes my mind.

"Why? I'd suit your standards." He scoffed and stopped in front of my house.

"No you wouldn't. You'd still be an asshole." I said and got out of his car and slammed the door. I ran up to my door and opened it before turning around to see Luke behind me. "Like Michael isn't?" Luke said,

"You would date me." He said and I was about to close the door but his foot stopped it. "Go away Luke." I said and he frowned.

He muttered something under his breath and walked away. What was that all about? I think I heard him say 'dont want to' but it must've been something else.

I closed the door and instantly went into my room. I couldn't call Ashton or Calum cause they both are probably still busy so I decided to call Amber instead.

"Hey, whats up?" She asked.

"Uhh something weird happened. I was walking home and then it started to rain and Luke gave me a lift home.." I said still wondering what he could've said at the door when he muttered something under his breath. "Oh my god! What else happened?" She said and I opened the door to my balcony and sat on the chair outside.

I told her everything and she also agreed that it was weird coming from Luke. "Okay, I got to go but you better tell me anything else that happens." She laughed and I did too. "Okay, thanks Amb." I said and the line went dead.

I had do much homework, so I decided to finally do it. I sat at my desk and worked on my homework.

I finally checked the time and it was already past 7. I finished my homework and went downstairs to get something to eat. I got some leftover pizza from the fridge and heated it up again before walking back upstairs. I already took a bite of my pizza before opening my bedroom door and saw Michael standing in front of my bed. I was just imagining him right?

"Michael?" I said and almost choked on the pizza.

"Sorry if I startled you," he started to turn a light pink shade and I smiled, "I just wanted to see you." I smiled even wider and couldn't actually believe that he wanted to see me.

"It's okay, and you didn't scare me...that much." I giggled and he looked up, staring into my eyes. I walked up to him and set my plate on my bed. I went onto my tip toes as I placed a chaste kiss on his lips. Michael Clifford is the one. I can just feel it.