|| 11 ||

It was now Monday and I had school. After Michael left on Sunday morning, I watched netflix and did my homework all day.

I was now walking to school with Josh and his friend, but I got distracted when I saw Luke by a tree not far from me. He was with a group of girls and Ashton was there too. He looked over at me and smirked before grabbing a skinny blondes waist and pulling her closer to him so that he could make out with her. Luke even grabbed her ass and opened his eyes to see if I was still watching. Ashton looked at Luke and then to me and frowned.

Within seconds Ashton was running up towards me and my brother and his friend were already too far down the street to tell them to stop. They can walk to school themselves. "Hey Vi." Ashton said and began to walk with me. "Why was Luke doing that once he saw me?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I honestly don't know."

"Well you can go back to them unless you wanna stay with me." I said and got my earbuds out as well as my phone- now going onto my music and clicking on The 1975 because their new song 'UGH!' is literally my life. "I wanna stay. They're boring to be honest." He laughed and I nodded.

Once we got to school, we met up with Calum and we all went to first period because our teacher hates when students are even slightly late.

-----------------

"Pssst." I heard someone whisper and I looked around the classroom. Everyone was working on the questions we got assigned and then I looked into the hallway. Luke was standing at the door. There was no way that he was calling me out. He shouldn't even waste his time talking to me. "Violet." He whispered and I looked back up.

I mouthed 'what' and he motioned for me to come. I rolled my eyes as I stood up and went to the teacher to ask for permission to go to the washroom.

"What the fuck do you want Hemmings?" I said once I was out of the class and he instantly pulled me closer and kissed me. He was pulling my head closer to deepen the kiss but I didn't allow him. Instead, I pulled away and slapped him twice across the face. "What the hell is wrong with you."

"I just needed to kiss you, you don't understand."

"What don't I understand?" I asked and he bit his lip.

"Nevermind." He said and began to walk away but I pulled his arm back and he turned around.

"Tell me." I demanded but he shook my arm off of him and walked away. I'm done with Luke Hemmings.

-------------------

"Hey baby." Michael said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I missed you." He said quietly and I smiled.

"Can we ditch for the rest of the day?" I asked and he sat down next to me, with a shocked look on his face. "But you never wanna ditch. Is something wrong?" Luke, Calum and Ashton all sat down and looked at Michael and I before continuing their own conversation. "No, everything is fine," even thought it's not, "I just would rather ditch than watch a stupid movie for my last two periods." I said and he nodded.

----------------------

"'M tired." I mumbled into his chest and he held me closer. "You can sleep baby, I'll carry you to my room." He said and I felt my body being lifted up. "I'm too heavy for you Mikey." I said. "No you're not. You're no where near." He said and kissed my forehead before
I fell asleep, being too tired from what we did since we skipped school.

"Babe your mom has been calling for a few minutes now." Michael woke me up and I groaned, not wanting to wake up yet. I check the time and it was 7:48. "Was I sleeping the whole time?" I asked and he smiled. "Yeah. You were pretty tired."