|| 8 ||

The party was tonight, and I noticed that Calum actually began to talk to Michael more. He actually seemed fine with him, and that made me happy. But on the other hand, Luke was not one if his favourites.

Amber and I were currently getting ready, and there was a knock on my balcony door. I panicked because I was only in white shorts and a nude bra, still deciding what top I should wear, but I hurriedly grabbed Michael's flannel and buttoned it up, while doing so, I tripped and fell, face first, causing Amber to burst out laughing.

"Shut upp." I groaned and got up, now opening the door. "Hey babe," Michael said, looking down to see that I was wearing his clothes, and he smirked, "Hey Vi." Calum said afterwards and they both came inside before I shut the door. "You know we still have another hour and a half to get ready until the party starts?" I questioned and watched them sit down next to Amber, crossing their legs on my bed.

"We wanted to buy you guys dinner." Calum said and blushed after Amber said, "Thank you Cal."

"Well hold on a second because we're not done getting ready yet," I laughed, and so did Amber, "but you can wait downstairs while we change."

"Aww c'monnnnn." They both whined and I raised my eyebrow. "Then Amber and I will change in the closet." I said and pulled her with me.

"Uhhh, I can't find anything to wear." I groaned as I looked through my closet with Amber. She already had her outfit done, with cute jean shorts and a black flowy tank top, but I still needed a top.

"Do you guys need any help?" Michael called out and I sighed. "Yeah, just come here." I said and the closet doors opened within seconds, and Michael stared me up and down. I forgot I took off his flannel, and I was just in my nude bra and the shorts. He took in a sharp breath, and Amber laughed. "So maybe this?" He moved forward and picked out a navy blue long sleeve shirt. His hand brushed over my shoulder as he handed it to me to try on, and I quickly got goosebumps. I took the shirt off of the hanger and quickly slid it on, it hugged my body perfectly and Michael licked his lips. Amber stepped out of the closet to go sot with Calum, which left Michael and I alone. "You look great in that," He said and I blushed. "but not as great as you do in my clothes." He smiled sheepishly and leaned down to kiss me.

"I still gotta put makeup on," I breathed against his lips, and he pouted. "You don't need makeup. You're already hot." He said and I smiled. I kissed him one more time, just a small peck, and went into the bathroom to apply my makeup.

----------------------

"What time do you guys wanna come back from the party?" Calum asked and we had met up with Ashton and Luke at the pizza parlour. We all sat at a booth, squishing together to make sure we all fit. Only about two people could fit on each side, but with the boys being tall and lanky, they needed more space so I was squished into the middle. It was Calum, me and Luke on one side and Michael, Amber and Ashton on the other. They technically made a Violet and Amber sandwich.

"I still can't believe that Peter got to throw another party after what happened last time." Ashton laughed and took a but of his pizza. "I know. Selling drugs literally in front of his little sister, really classy." Michael joked and we all laughed. "His parents grounded him, but they're gone for the weekend so partying it is." Calum states the obvious as to why there was a party, and we all nodded.

"But tonight is gonna be better than last week." Michael said, and we all gave him confused looks. "Why?" Amber asked, waiting for the answer we all wanted to know, "because I got Vi." He said and I saw Luke roll his eyes. "Aww you sap," I said and giggled. Luke tensed up, and I could see that Ashton had noticed too, making a weird coughing noise to at least grab Luke's attention off of Michael and I. "So how was it with Casey?" Ashton said to Luke. "Uhh, she's good I guess. We hooked up again last night." He said bitterly, like he despised the girl Casey.

"Oh okay." Ashton said, and Luke shifted in his seat. "She couldn't stop talking bout Michael though." He said and Michael looked up from his conversation with Calum and Amber. I was glad that Calum and him were getting along so easily and quickly too. "What did she say?" Ashton said and Amber looked at me with worry, as to what might Luke say next. "Yeah Luke, what did she say about me?" Michael asked and we all looked at the boy who just wouldn't get to the point straight away.

"She said that she would rather hook up with you again cause of what happened last time, like maybe two or three weeks ago. What did you do with her anyways?" Luke smirked. I didn't wanna even know what Michael did when he hooked up with this girl, and I wasn't gonna stay around and hear it. It was gonna be uncomfortable even since because I'm also a virgin..

"Umm, I gotta go to the washroom." I said and looked at Luke so that he could move out of the booth and allow me to go. "Can you move please?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes. "Just go over me." He said and I shook my head. "No, get out." I said and he shook his head. "Fine you ass." I muttered under my breath and stood up before sliding my body past Luke's in which I felt his arm grab my ass. I turned around quickly and he was smirking. Fucking asshole. "Vi? You okay?" Calum asked as he saw me glaring at Luke. "Yep." I said.

As I was walking away, I could faintly hear Michael saying, "it was some kinky shit, but it wasn't really fun at all for me. You can have her Luke, I want nothing to do with her anyways, I got Vi now as my girlfriend." I smiled as I opened the bathroom door.