|| 9 ||

Michael got me another drink. "Truth or Dare in th basement, come down to whoever wants to play." John, who was Calum's friend, announced. Michael and I went downstairs, to see people sitting in a circle, and it was just people who were playing the game down here now. The last people closed the basement door and there was at least like 27 people down here.

Michael sat down next to Ashton, and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. "So who wants to start?" John said and Ashton raised his hand. "Lea, truth or dare?" He said to a pretty-blonde, green eyed girl who was petit. "Dare." She said and her friends were all excited for this. "I dare you to hook up with any guy in this room." He said and she nodded. She bit her lip as she looked around the room and finally picked who she wanted. "Luke." She said and I looked across from my spot, to see that Luke was staring at Michael and I, but he stood up and grabbed her hand, moving towards the bedroom in the basement. "We're gonna wait until they come out." Another girl said. "We should at least know everyone's names here so its easier." Calum said and almost everyone nodded. "Hi I'm Calum." "Ashton." "Michael." "Hey I'm Violet." "John." "Jacob." This guy with blue hair said. "Jake." "Meghan."

After we went around telling everyone our names, we heard a door open and we all immediately turned to look at Luke and Lea. His hair was messed up and she has a hickey on her neck. "Lea pick the next person." Jake said and they both sat down in their spots. Calum looked disgusted from Luke and so did I. I can't believe he actually hooked up with someone he barely even knows. But that's the Luke Hemmings everyone knows.

As the game went by, I finally got asked a question. "Truth or dare?" Shannon asked and she smiled. She seemed nice like most of the girls down here. "Truth." I said and she smiled, "thank god because I didn't have a dare," She laughed, "so are you a virgin?" She asked and I bit my lip.

Everyone was looking at me, and I nodded my head earning a few gasps from some girls. "Wait so you've never actually done it?" Kalyn, a tanned girl with black hair said and heat was raising to my cheeks. "But you're with Michael." Adam and Marie-Anna said together, and I felt Michael rub his hand over mine, and I was still sitting on his lap. People looked at Michael and I, but before I could say anything Michael spoke, "I respect Vi's decision and would wait for her until she's ready." All the girls aww'd, even Lea who seemed not too fond of me earlier. So far everyone was looking at us, but Luke was the only one who was frowning. I guess Lea didn't please him well enough to his liking.

I had butterflies in my stomach thought at Michael's words, and I could see Ashton and Calum smiling. "Thank you." I whispered to Michael and kissed him. "No problem. But I meant what I said Vi." "You guys are seriously adorable." Meghan said and I blushed before we continued the game.

"Okay so Michael, truth or dare." Jacob asked. "Dare." Michael said while playing with my shirt. "Strip down into only your boxers." I laughed at Michael's groans and I got off of him and watched him as he stood up and unbuttoned his pants, taking them off and revealing black tight boxer briefs. He looked really good in them, I had to admit that. Then his shirt was off in seconds and his pale skin was revealed. "Babe sit on me again cause I'm cold." He said and I saw goosebumps on his legs. "Aww, Mike." I said and he sat down, pulling me to his cold body. He wasn't lying when he said that he was cold.

------------------------------

After another half an hour of stupid dares, one caught my attention. Michael was playing with my hair and was also getting warmer, but someone asked Luke to give the hottest girl in the room a hickey. He eventually got up and sat down in front of me, looking into my eyes. No. This is a joke. Right?

But it wasn't, because he was already nibbling and kissing my neck, forming a hickey. "Oh shit." Someone said as they were watching this. He pulled away, seeing a purple-pink bruise on my neck and smirked. "Done." And went back to his spot.

I could feel that Michael was tense, and I turned around to see him with a pissed expression going to Luke. "I'm sorry Mike." I said and he nodded. "He's such a fucker." He mumbled and didn't look at me. I stood up and got back down on him, now face to face. "I love you Michael you know that?" I said and his eyes quickly met mine. "You do?" He asked and was biting his lip. "Of course I do. Michael, I love you, even though we've been together for a short while." I said and he kissed me. His arms were now around my waist and I could hear other people asking people for a truth or dare for Samantha. My mouth parted slightly and Michael took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, going perfectly against mine.

He pulled away slightly and smiled, "I love you too Vi." He said and we started kissing once again. I totally forgot that we were still in front of everyone but so far I think no one noticed. My hands were now behind his neck, grabbing some of his hair and pulling it. "Babe, don't be too rough." He joked and I rolled my eyes before he leaned in again, his hands were now gently squeezing my ass.

"Michael, truth or-" "holy shit get itttttt." Someone whistled and Michael and I stopped our make-out session. I was probably as red as a tomato right now, but Michael was smirking. Everyone saw him grab my ass, and I was embarrassed. "So truth or dare Clifford?" Ian asked. "Umm dare?" Michael said and his lips were red and swollen.

I was now turned around again, facing the other half of the circle and I saw some of the girls smirking at me. Oh god if this is the talk of the week I'm moving to London.

---------------------------

"I'm staying over, not because I don't wanna leave you here alone. But because I wanna cuddle." Michael slurred slightly, after I drove us home and we were now making our way to my room. My brother was fast asleep, and I thanked god that he wasn't missing.

Michael was a bit drunk, but I was completely sober, and I was glad that I was because we would've been stuck there unless someone drove us but we left earlier. "I'll get some water." I said and went back downstairs to get him a glass of water. Once I did, I came back into my room to see Michael in only his boxers- yet again. His tattoos were revealed and I bit my lip, walking over to him and handing him the water. "Thank you." He said and chugged the whole thing. "Now can we cuddle and maybe kiss for a bit until you fall asleep." Michael sheepishly smiled and I nodded, "I just need to change into pyjama's first."

I grabbed my pyjamas and went into my washroom, turning on the lights. As I looked into the mirror, the hickey was darker than before. It disgusted me because there was no way that Luke thought that I was the hottest girl in the room because he must've just wanted to get Michael pissed off.

After coming out of the washroom with Michael's plaid, a Green Day tee, and there grey loose pair of shorts that were as low to the bottom of my ass, I crawled into bed and was immediately wrapped in warm arms. I kissed him and it wasn't as intense as before, but it was sweet and gentle.

By now, I was tired and I could tell that he was too. "I love you babe. He said and kissed me once more time. "I love you too Mike." I said and cuddled up into his chest, falling asleep immediately.

_________________________
Just saying that Michael and Vi are goals like wtf I want a relationship like theirs but I can't because literally im single af and has never dated anyone lmao and i'm already 14 (most of my friends all got bae's now and I got no one to netflix and chill :( fml) literally all my friends have boyfriends now and im here like "someone hmu?"
________________________