|| 15 ||

"You're actually really stupid Lucas. What would your mother say?" I joked as he got up from the floor.

Seconds before, he had his bowl of cereal and he tripped and it went everywhere, including on him.

I laughed as everything was soaked and his hair fell flat against his forehead, no longer in a quiff.

"Don't tell her. She's already done with my bullshit." He laughed as I got up and went to his bathroom to get a towel. "Thanks." He said as he got it from my hands and began to clean himself.

He took off his damp shirt and ran up his stairs. "I'll just be down here." I yelled out and I heard something crash. What did he do now.

"Mother fucker!" I heard him yell and in seconds I was already up the stairs and in his room. "Don't come in. I don't want you to hurt yourself." He said and groaned.

I peeked in and Luke was sitting on the ground, grasping his hand. There was glass all around him and a small trace of blood drops on the floor. "Oh Luke." I walked over to him and he wouldn't let me see his hand.

"Don't come near me. I don't want you getting hurt." He said and shut his eyes, probably because of how much pain he's in.

"Don't be fucking stupid, Luke. Show me your hand." I said sternly and he unclenched his hand, which was all bloody and cut. "Oh Luke you dumbass." I breathed out and he stood up.

"Lets go clean you up."
_______________________

"You're lucky you don't need stitches." I chuckled and wrapped his hand up.

"Thank you." Luke said and smiled weakly. His hand must really fucking hurt, even when I put the hydrogen peroxide on his cut to clean it, he was too scared and he hissed in pain as it was disinfected.

"Can we lay down and just watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded. We went back downstairs because there was no glass anywhere, and he laid down on the couch while I went to the kitchen to call for pizza.

"Luke pizza will be here in half an hour." I said and he smiled.

"Thank you. Honestly if I were here alone I would've just sat in my room and waited for hours doing nothing. Can I maybe call the guys over and Cara, Lex and Amb?"

"Yeah go ahead Lucas." I smirked

"Don't call me that." He pouted and looked down.

"Is Lukey Pookey sad?" I teased him and he looked up and smiled before going back to pouting. He looks like a little child, this was too cute.
____________________

"You're so dumb." Calum made fun of Luke when he saw his hand.

We were all now sitting in his basement, just talking. Dan and Phil went upstairs to get god knows what, maybe beer, but they've been gone for the longest time.

"So Mike how was Maddy earlier?" Cara asked.

I turned to Michael and he glared at Cara, eyes wide. Who is this Maddy?

"I'll go check on them." I said, referring to Dan and Phil. Did Michael cheat on me? I got up, tears brimming in my eyes and I ran upstairs. I heard footsteps follow me and I moved behind the wall.

"Vi?" Michael called out, and I didn't move. I didn't want to talk to him.
"Please don't listen to them." He said and his voice crack. Was he crying?

"Fucking hell," he breathed out and he sniffled, "I always ruin the best things in my life.." I heard him sit down and I walked to the back door. We both need some space.

--------------------------------------------------

Lukey Pookey: heyyyyy why did you leave :-(

Read: 8:47

Lukey Pookey: beyonce wouldn't treat me like this you hoe ;-;

Vi: i wasn't feeling good so i left

Lukey Pookey: can you open your window its cold outside

I got off of my bed, and opened the balcony door. "Why is there a giraffe on my balcony and why does he have mint chip ice cream?"