Intro

(Please read book 1 "My Best Friends Brother" because this might not make sense)

------------------------------------------------------

Please read the short authors note at the end of this.
Thank u.

Description:

Something happened over the last five years to turn Asher from a sweet loving guy to a complete hard ass. The pack moved out of the pack house and built a town just for the pack. Everyone gets their own house and anything they need.

But things aren't as what they seem.

They'll make new enemies, they'll make new friends. Loyalty, trust, strength and most importantly love will be tested. Hearts will be broken, tears will be shed and lives will be taken. Its only a matter of time to stop what is coming, to stop what they all feared. History is bound to repeat itself, unless what they fear can be stopped. Will they stop what is feared? Can they stop history from repeating itself? Can they protect those they love? Or will it be too late? Read to find out......

------------------------------------------------------

I know many pple hate author notes so I'll make this short.

Ik many of u might be very confused but if u read the authors note in the beginning it'll make sense (hopefully).

I would also like to add I normally DO NOT post an authors note unless it is very important for my readers (you) to know something. If there's a shift in thought, plot, or I just can't write for awhile I want everyone to be informed.

I hate author notes probably just as much as most of everyone so I try not to put many up but if I do please, please read the authors note.

Thank u, stay beautiful/handsome.

~London