Chpt. 4

-Paige's p.o.v.-

"I told you guys, I'm fine just a sore shoulder, promise" I said to my parents. They were gonna take me to the doctor.

"You sure?" My mother asked.

"Yea, yea totally. I probably just slept on it wrong" I said and shrugged.

"Well, alright then" she said and smiled.

"I'll be upstairs" I said and they nodded. I went to the bathroom and took my shirt off turning left to look at my right shoulder.

"What's wrong with my shoulder?" I whispered to myself seeing nothing.

I shook my head, its probably nothing. I put my shirt back on and went outside. I started walking down the street when I ran into someone. I squealed as I fell to the ground and landed on my ass, pretty hard because it knocked the wind out of me.

"Oh! I'm so sorry" I heard a males voice say. They helped me up and I waved my hand.

"Its alright" I said whipping the dirt of my butt.

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded looking up at him.

"Good, I'm Tobby" he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you To by, I'm Paige" I said and he smiled.

"Pretty name"

"Thank you" I said and glanced at our still connected hands. He's holding on way longer than he needs too.

"Hey" I heard Asher's voice say coming up to us. Asher looked at Tobby and I's hands. He then glared at Tobby and he immediately let go. I awkwardly stood there as I whipped my hand off on my shorts secretly.

"Bye" he said harshly to Tobby and he took off.

"What are you doing talking to him?" He asked.

"We ran into each other...literally. He was helping me up, why does it matter to you anyway? You hate me" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He rolled his eyes and scuffed.

"I don't hate you, beside I couldn't hate you even if I wanted to" he added and I raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked slowly, confused.

"You don't know?" He asked and I shook my head. He let out a groan/sigh.

"How? Hasn't your wolf been speaking to you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Maybe, maybe not" I said, and looked up at him.

"Are you making me say it?" He asked and I nodded because I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Your my mate Paige" he said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I-I am?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"Yea" he said and I smiled.

"Awe, yay. Oh, look at these flowers" I said going over to the roses. I picked one and turned to Asher.

"You get distracted easily" he said and I agreed.

"Ow" I said dropping the flower because of the thorns.

"Here let me get it" asher said pulled the thorn out of my hand. It instantly started bleeding but something was wrong.

"Why is your blood black?" Asher asked and I looked up at him worried.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered out sounding slightly scared.

"Uh, I should go" I said and rushed off.

Something is wrong with me but what?