Chapter 1: Meetting them

Lauren's POV

I am Lauren, I am madly in love with two beautiful boys, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. I was a bit bored and then, I meet them, and fall in love with both. I never wanted to choose, I didn't mean for it to happen, but this is how it went down. I was at the mall with my friend Mimi, we saw these smexxi guys, but then one came up to me. I was shocked, but happy. He was a gorgeous boy with brown hair swopped to his side, blue eyes, and a muscular body.

"Hello Love." He said.

He was british and smexxi WINNING.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson." He said.

"Hi Louis, I'm Lauren Brown." I said smoothly.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Louis said. Kissing my hand, flashing a million dollar smile.

"Thank you, your name is nice aswell." I said.

Louis was about to say something rather cheeky, I'm sure of it by the smirk. Then he got cut off by this beautiful blond boy with brown roots and blue eyes. He was very atractive.

"Hey, Lou...who is this?" He said.

He was Irish omg just kill me with smexxi-ness overload.

"This is Lauren, and Lauren this is-" Louis gets cut off.

"I'm Niall, nice to meet you." He said.

"Same." I said. Smiling at him.

"I would love to keep talking to you love, but we have to go." Niall said.

"Well, I would like to keep in contact with you, can I get you number love?" Louis said.

"Sure." I said. Giving Louis my number.

"Thanks." Louis said.

"Can I have it to Lauren?" Niall asked. Jelous I gave it to Louis.

"Yeah, you can get it from Louis." I said.

"Okay." Niall said.

"Well, bye guys it was nice to meet you." I said. Hugging them both.

"Bye Love." Louis said.

"Bye Lauren." Niall said.

They were obviously in competition for my love, but I like them both. I honestly thought it was harmless till, we went on our first date. Each was different, but it was quite interesting.

Louis' POV

If Niall thinks he is going to steal Lauren from me, with his leprechaun cuteness. He better think again, because it won't be happening. I really like her, even though I only know her for about 15 minutes, I don't really care, I'm head over heels for this girl. I could tell she was different, she caught my eye, and I have to make her mine before Niall beats me to it, this is one time, I'm willing to fight no matter what it takes. For me, for Lauren, for our soon to be love.

Niall's POV

I really like this Lauren girl, I know Louis has a thing for her, but that's what is making me drawn to her. I love a challenge. I know it's wrong....but i can't help it, I want her to be mine. I need her more than Louis does. I'm willing to fight for her NO MATTER what happens.