Chapter 7

Hey minna,

Sooooo I left a cliff hanger on the last chapter. Here is some recap.
Oh and I don't own Fairy Tail.

"Do you think I'll look nice for Gajeel?" I asked, the sweat dropped remebering they weren't there for that.

"Oh yeah, nevermind" I squeaked quietly.

Erza and Lucy glared at me while Juvia daydreamed obviously about her "Gray-sama."

"What was that?" Lucy twitched.

"Me and Gajeel are together now," I mumbled quietly and looked away.

End Of Recap

Levy Pov:

I cringe ready to take anything the say. Then the unexpected happens.
Lucy runs up to me and catches me in a bone-crushing hug. Juvia wanders up to me, oblivious to what just happened and hugs me anyways.

"Juvia is happy!" Juvia said

"I approve of this relationship. I shipped you from the beginning." Erza says with her hands on her hips.
I giggle at her acting all "high and mighty" though she's only know me for a few weeks.

"Well then let's look for other cute clothes to show off." Lucy suggest happily.

"Yeah, let's go!" Juvia exclaims.
We start heading towards Forever 22 (A/n: I think the other name is copyrighted so I can't type it.) and rummage through clothes and clothes and more clothes.

Juvia's Pov:

Juvia has to find cute clothes for Gray-sama! Juvia loves the color blue so Juvia will start there.

Juvia looks and looked but can't find anything until.. at the very back of the store she sees an all blue sailor outfit.
This is perfect for Juvia. She will just change it up a bit and add accessories and it will be BEAUTIFUL!! Juvia goes to try it one in the changing room. And it fits!! Juvia is so happy!!

Lisanna Pov:

I'm never letting Nastu out of my sight. Well except at night. (A/n: I'm nalu all the way so I would never let that happen in any of my fanfics ever. Well maybe.. to add drama..) Today I had to go shopping and no matter how much Natsu protested he was coming with me.

"Let's go to Forever 22." I said.
"I don't wanna go anywhere! " he whined.
"If you stop complaining we can walk instead of driving." I offer, knowing he'd rather walk because of his very bad motion sickness.
"Okay." He grumbles and I smirk. We head off.

Timeskip: At Forever 22

I wandered about looking for the perfect clothes. Natsu dragged his feet behind me, not wanting to be seen here. After a while of looking, I gathered 15 sets of clothes.

"Natsu, sit here." I motion at the chair in front of the dressing room. I find a stall and start changing.

"How is this?" I walked out and asked. I wore a light purple tube top with a see through white blouse over it. I had on white skinny jeans and dark purple converse on.

"It's nice." He said. I gaped.

" Is that all you have to say?" I asked striking poses. My charm should work on all guys.

"Yup." He sighed.

I walk back in the changing room upsetly. ( A/n: that's a word right?) Well if that's how he's gonna be I'll have to put on my best outfit yet.

Lucy Pov:

I JUST FOUND THE CUTEST OUTFIT EVER!! I hurry over to the changing stalls to try it on right away. I came out wearing a half top that was white with a blue "v" and lined with gold. I had a jacket vest over that that was blue lined with gold and half sleeves that had blue and white frillies at my wrist. I had a dark blue minny skirt with a white waistband and dark blue leggings with brown boots. To complete the look, I did my hair up in to 2 ponytails.

I walk over to look into a mirror. I truly looked beautiful. I spin around admiring myself, but I feel someone staring at me. I scan the area to see who it is. My eyes land on Natsu and go wide. Why the heck is he here?! He grins widely and gives a thumbs up. I blush alot and hurry back into the changing room to change into my other clothes. I quickly found my friends and dragged them out of the store after buying the clothes.

"Let's go shopping somewhere else,there is nothing good here."

"Juvia agrees." Juvia days and we head off.

So yeah

Still dense.. so dense. It upsets me but I have to do this. They are so stupid.

BAI! AriesTheRam156