Chapter 12

Hey Minna,

Just woke up. I'm still tired.. *yawns* I'd fall asleep but my little brother won't be quiet. Baka DX

Hinata Pov (changing things up)

I just finished a ride with Naruto and Lucy-chan was watching me. After, she ran up to me and pulled my away from Naruto to the back of a building.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked worriedly. Maybe I did something wrong.

"You love Naruto right?" She asked and stared into my eyes.

I blushed and looked away while she giggled.

"Why don't you tell him that. You guys are perfect for eachother." She says. I tried to think of a comback. Ding! Got one.

"Why don't YOU confess to NATSU!" I shout (A/n: her shouts are really quiet) Lucy went bright red at this statement.

"I d-don't k-know." Lucy stutters. Probably scared of rejection.

"You want to see me confess, right?" I started. She nodded.

"Well I will, if you will, TODAY." She nodded again and shook my hand. Its a deal. We left eachother and I went of to find Naruto.

Lucy Pov:

I have to see where Mirajane I'd then stay FAR away from her. She'd probably take pic and ruin everything. And I didn't tell Hinata about her, DANG-IT!!

Glancing around I see Mirajane at a bar with a guy who had hair like Naruto, but it wasn't Naruto.

I see Nastu on the other side of the park from Mirajane. YAY. How did I find him so fast? Name all the people in here with pink hair. Natsu. Yeah.

I ran over to where he was. He had just got off a ride thank god.

"Natsu," I said and pulled him away.

"What? Where are we going?" He asked clueless. I stopped behind the building where I dragged Hinata.

"Natsu, about earlier, " I stared.

He came closer a bit closer to me.

"What were you going to say?" I asked him. He blushed a little bit.

"I ummm, well... I love you, Luce."

He braced himself like I was going to hit him. Instead, I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his face right in front of mine.

"I love you too, Natsu,"

I kissed him. I swung my arms around his neck and he did the same with my waist.

I pulled apart for air just a second, but he immediately kissed me again. I thought nothing in this moment could go wrong. Until....

Mirajane's Pov :

I was at a bar talking to this guy that met. He was really strong, but gentle and kind. Laxus was in the middle of a sentence when I blurted out,

" Ship senses : Nalu " I gasped. He looked at me weirdly. I grabbed his arm and started dragging him somewhere.

"What happened?" He asked, clueless.

"Something with Nalu" I squeaked

"What do you mean by ship?" He asked stupidly.

Still dragging him, I started to explain. "A ship us when I find 2 people that would be great together. Then I stop at nothing to put them in a relationship. I am the greatest Shipper and Matchmaker ever." I grinned.

"So we're going to Nalu?"

"Yup. Nalu means Nastu x Lucy."

"So we're gonna spy on them."

"Of course." I smirked.

"Your my kinda gal." Laxus chuckled. I blushed. We arrived in front of a building.

"This is where my ship senses told me to go." We quietly crept around to the back of the building and peeked our heads out, Laxus on top, me on the bottom.

And there it was. My densest couple KISSING!!! I silently cheered and whipped out my camera. This picture along with the one I took this morning will smack-dab in the middle of my shipping board.

"Click" Snap they might have heard that. Lucy pulled away from Natsu and didn't even look at me.

"MIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" She yelled, vee unhappily.

"Uh-oh." Laxus whispered.

"Let's go!" We start running but see Lucy right on our tails. Laxus sweeps my of my feet and carries my bridal style. He than runs supper fast all the way back to the bar. We hid behind the counter and whispered to the bar tender

"We aren't here." Shortly after we hear and angry Lucy talk to the bar tender. I take out my phone and use the front facing camera as a mirror to see what's going on.

Lucy slammed her hands on the counter.

"Have you seen a white haired girl and a spiky blonde haired boy." She asked angrily. I could tell he doesn't know what to say. Then the unexpected happens. Natsu comes up behind Luce and hugs her waist.

"It's okay Luce, you can get her back at school." He kisses her on the lips.

I can't contain my happiness and tap to take a picture on my iPhone. Luckily, they didn't notice. I wink at the bartender and leave after Natsu and Lucy leave and me and Laxus start talking again.

"Ship senses : Naruhina." I blurted again and look at Laxus.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He tells me. I grab his hand and we start running.

YAY

Oke I'm probably not going to add Miraxus as a ship in this story cuz I already added naruhina and this story is almost over anyways.

BAI! AriesTheRam156