Chapter 14

Hey minna,

So this chapter won't be that long cuz it's just to tie up loose ends. Uggghhhh. School. Eww.

Lisanna Pov:

Yay! Today was the day Natsu came back from that death trap with the blondie. Ewww. Here face tho..

After my morning thoughts (^^ that stuff.. she thinks about Lucy's ugly face everyday) I get a brush my teeth. Then get dressed and eat my breakfast.

I left my house wearing light purple skinny jeans and black high tip converse. I had a black crop top with light purple flowers on it. Today I had to dress to impress, but really, when do I not?

I chuckled to myself as I walked up the steps to school. The bell for class would ring in 10 minutes. Just enough time make Nastu mine.

Walking through the walk I look all over and finally spot my future husband.

"Natsu.." I purred, but then some other students moved, revealing Lucy, clinging to his arm. I gasped and he saw. He whispered something to Lucy and left her standing there.

"Lisanna, we have to end this, because I love Lucy. He said and stared me staight in the eyes.

"No," I started, freaking out. " We can make this work. I don't care that you love her, you'll ruin my reputation!" I scream, at the top if my lungs. He can't leave me... Nooo...

Natsu looked angry by now.

"Does it look like a care about your reputation!??" He yelled. Fine in that case, I'll just make Lucy's life miserable.

As of to read my mind, he added,

"Don't you dare go after Luce, or u will personally hunt you down."
He turned and left.

I hate them.

YAY

A good ending, Lisanna dumped, Nalu together, I'm happy.. Pls vote, and follow, also comment and tell me what you think >3 < I luv you!

BAI! AriesTheRam156