Chapter 11

Hey minna,

I literally just finished the 10th Chapter and then started this. I'm bored so why not write? I just got to the roof part on Plants vs. Zombies and it's sad you can't use pea shooters. XC. Its a sad sad life. Lol I'm sorry.. okay, back to my story. YAY

Lucy Pov:

I felt warm arms around me and heard a clicking sound. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I found Levy, Erza, Juvia, and Mirajane hovering over me, Levy and Mira with cameras. Why pictures I muttered and turned my head to the position it was in when I was sleeping. I gasped and choked on air, realizing the position I was in. My head was in the crook of Natsu's neck and his and my arms were around each other's waists. We were on the floor..

"I can use this for blackmail." Levy giggled.

"I can put this on my wall of ships." Mira snickered.

I sat there well, laid there staring at Natsu's face like before.

" Well are you gonna wake him up? Or just stay there for the rest of the day?" Erza asked, and everyone tried to stifle there laughs. I turned back to Natsu and tapped him on the head.

"5 minutes, Luce." He muttered. I turned bright red. I shake him lightly and he slowly wakes up. He realized where he was and whispered,

"Again?".... Mirajane smirked and everyone else laughed. We both shot up to our feet.

"Umm I'm gonna get dressed." I managed.

"Me too." He said and we went oposite ways. I run into my room and pick out the outfit Natsu liked. I walk into the bathroom and do my hair, then change. When I came out Natsu was sitting on my bed on my bed with a puzzled look. I giggled and sat next to him.

"Did you try to think again?" I smirked and he grinned at me as his face went a bit red. He kissed me on the cheek and said,

"Luce, I think I lo-" he didn't finished because I smashed my lips against his. Oh how long have I been waiting for this moment?

He kissed me back roughly and I slided onto his lap. I swung my arms around his neck and he pulls me closer, arms around my waist. We broke apart for air and looked eachother in the eyes.

He started another starved kiss just as Erza walks in with her head turned away, talking to someone. We didn't notice as she turns to look at us. She goes red and dashed back out the door. Moments later she comes back with Mirajane and they peeked in. Mirajane quietly squealed, took a picture, then cleared her throat.

" *throat clearing noises* " (A/n: lol)
I stop the kiss and turn to see Mira and Erza staring at us. I didn't care, I loved him, but I didn't get to tell him that yet...

"Um were going to the pool so change Erza says breaking the silence and she and Mira leave. Natsu gets up to leave without saying anything or looking back.

I'm sad that moment ended but I'm excited to use my new bathing suit!! I put it on quickly and bring a beach bag with my towel, my clothes, sunscreen, and snack. With my sunglasses, I leave.

At the pool, we meet Naruto and Hinata. Her bathing suit rivaled Wendy's kawaiiness. It was a simple midnight blue bikini with a small white Hawaiian flower on the each sides of the bottom part. The top part was strapless.

"You look amazing Hinata-chan!" I complimented.

"You too, Lucy-chan!" Hinata squealed and Naruto stared at her. She blushed and said,

"Let's get going." We agreed and walked into the water park.

(Everyone played for a while I'm the pool and wave pool and now they were moving on to the slides.)

Natsu Pov:

"Ohhh! Luce let's do that one!" I said and pointed to the tallest ride here. I wanted to go on all the scary things.

"Okay," she said cheerfully and smiled. I love that beautiful smile of hers. I dragged her away from the group and we waited in line on the stairs for the ride.

Once we got to the top, Luce looked a little scared.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked, worridly. We were at least 10 stories of the ground.

"Yup!" I said flashing my signature grin, which she loves.

"Okay." She grinned back.

The instructor told us to sit on the mat with Luce in the front and me behind her. He told us to go and I pushed of, super fast. Luce screamed and hid her face in my neck. As we hit the first turn, she screamed and turned around the hug me. This cause the mat to slip out from under us..which made us go faster. Luce squealed and held me tight.

"It's gonna be okay," to whispered into her ear. She nodded and looked up just in time to see the 20 foot drop. And the camera took a picture. I'm gonna check that out later. We dropped, she screamed, I laughed, and Mirajane smirked. We hit the water and she finally went quiet. Luce stopped breathing rapidly and said,

"AGAIN!" (A/n: <--- Basically me on all scary rides.)

Yea

So the first time I rode Silver Bullet, I was super scared and mom had to force me on to the chair. I was crying as we went up and the operators stopped the ride. ONE OF THEM CAME UP AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GET OFF XD. I said no and we kept going. Then for the whole ride I was screaming. BUT after I got of, we I went on it by myself like 5 times before we left. ( the line was only about a 2 minute wait.) Lol I'm a scared cat...YAY 1000 words okay I'm done.

BAI! AriesTheRam156