Chapter 9

Hey minna,

Sooooo this fanfic has turned into a vacation fanfic but don't worry after this they will go back to school, it's only for a weekend. However, when they get back to school, my story will end. And I will try and start a new one. Also Naruto and Hinata will be working at the hotel. I'm an author so I can do that. Mwhahahahah.. Yeah also Mirajane broke into my house and said she needed new shipping material. *Looks at whole in the wall* I wonder how much that costs to get fixed.. XD

Lucy Pov:

I rush to my small apartment right after Mirajane told us we could leave. I ripped my bright purple suitcase out of my closet and began packing. My brand new green and yellow swimsuit, jean shorts and pink tanktop, and the outfit Natsu told me looked good.

I glanced around my room to see if there was anything else I needed to bring. Nothing. Checking my phone for the time I realize that IT'S 3:02 I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET EVERYONE AT 3!!!!! Oh no no no no!! Erza's gonna get me DX. I leave my house hurriedly and run down to school with my suitcase.

Luckily they didn't leave without me. I saw everyone standing in front of a limo.

"How much money do you have Ms. Mira?!" I question

"You can call me Mira for this trip and I have enough.."

"Then why are you a teacher?"

"I love to scare kids!" She smiles and tilts her head. I sweat dropped.

"Okay, before we get in here are the seating arangements." She starts, " The van has groups of 2 seats so..
Gajeel, Levy. Jellal, Erza. Juvia, Gray. Natsu, Lucy." Lisanna gasped. " and Lisanna will sit with me in the front."

Gajeel and Natsu groaned and whimpered. Out of nowhere Erza grabbed a metal pan and whacked them both on the head. Levy must have seen my shocked face because she whispered in my ear,

"They have severe motion sickness. You have to comfort Natsu.." she snickered.

"Natsu honey, shut up pwease." Lisanna cooed. He looked ever worse after she touched his back. Poor Natsu.

" Let's go." I walked up to him and pulled him inside the limo. He plopped down next to o me and whined.

"We're not even moving yet, baka." Everyone piled into the car and Lisanna pouts in the front. Mira started the engine and even Gajeel whined.

The car was moving and Natsu looked like he was in a lot of pain. I motioned for him to rest his head on my lap. He looked greatful and his hurt expression turned more at ease. I stroked his long pink locks and and thought about any other people I knew that had pink hair. Meredy and Sakura. Not many.

As if he read my mind he said perfectly,

"It's salmon, not pink." I giggled. He must not be sick anymore. I continued doing this and he eventually fell asleep.

Timeskip: Standing in front of Hotel

It was 4 o'clock and we had to check into the hotel. Mira went up to the front desk while we stood frozen admiring the enormousness of this building.

"Here are you keys. There is a boys room and a girls room and tour guides for each of you." As she says that a boy with spiky blonde hair and a girl with long silky indigo hair came up. The girl came up to us.

"Hello my name is Hinata Hyuga and I will be tour guide today." She says quietly in a high pitch while fiddling with her fingers. She must be shy. I walk up and hug her.

"It's okay you don't have to be shy around us. We won't judge you. Well the girl with short white hair will, but just ignore her. That's what we do." I whisper in her ear. She giggles and hugs me back.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia by the way."

"Nice to me you, Lucy." She says, a bit less quietly.

All the other girls introduce themselves and Lisanna roles her eyes and scoffs about how Hinata needs a manicure. Hinata puts on a sweet smile and says,

"Well at least you can tell I have true beauty unlike you, who hides behind makeup." She says and flips her hair. She was about to says I'm sorry but I stop her. Lisanna deserves that. You go Hinata

We were brought to are rooms but heard alot of ruckus behind us. I looked back and saw Natsu, Gray, and the boy arguing and sweat drooped. Hinata giggle and the boy smiled at her.

Mirajane Pov

I saw Naruto and Hinata and looking at eachother. I now officially ship them. They need a ship name though. Hmmm.

"Naruhina!" I exclaim outloud. People look at me weirdly. Oops. We are lead into the girl's room and the boys go in right near us. YAY! That means the ships can visit eachother.

Yea,

I just did that. Hinata will be a little more confident because of her talk with Lucy. Okay.... pls comment and vote and follow.

BAI! AriesTheRam156