Chapter 13

Hey minna,

Sorry for not updating for a few days. School is starting again so I'm freaking out.. Today for lunch I had minny pizzas and spaghetti, (mmmmmmmm) but we ate outside so there were bees every where. DX.

Hinata Pov:

I keep my word so I had to go find Naruto. This seems harder each time I think about it. Hopefully it'd not. I wonder what Lucy is doing right now.

I was pulled from thought when I bumped into someone and fell.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled as I rub my head. I looked up to see the one and only Naruto Uzumaki offering a hand to help me up. I take it and thank him.

"No problem." He says grinning.

"So what were you wandering around for?" He questions me.

"Ummm I was looking for you. I wanted to tell you something. "
I say as I started dragging him somewhere not out in the open.

Once we're hidden safely behind a random building, I hear rustling in some bushes near by but brush it off. Probably just a squirrel.

"Umm Naruto, " I started while blushing, furiously.

He raised a hand and touched my cheek, which makes me blush more.

"Hinata, you can tell me anything, dattebayo." He said softly (A/n: I had too..XD). I looked up into his eyes and think here goes nothing. (A/n: my heart is beating so fast while writing this, Omg omg omg omg...)

"Naruto,iloveyouandihaveforawhilenow." I shut my eyes tightly, though he probably didn't understand a word I just said.

"Hinata, you don't know how low long I've been waiting for you to say that." He whispered softly and pulls me in for a tight hug.

"Because l, I love you too." His soft lips hit my and I felt so bubbly. I slowly melted into the kiss and hugged Naruto back. I felt my eyes getting hot and stingy, I was crying. I heard the bushes rustling again, but I don't care.

Naruto must have seen me tearing because he broke the kiss.

"Hinata, what's wrong?" He asked, worridly.

"I'm just so happy you love me." I say and feel a hot tear slip down my face.

"Ill never leave you Hinata. I love you, dattebayo." He says and I kiss him again. Thank you Lucy.

Third Person Pov:

Everyone other than Nastu, Lucy, Hinata, and Naruto were at the wavepool, giggle and splashing eachother like children. That was until Mirajane squealed. Everyone looked to see what she saw and we're fcccccfccccc. All it was was Naruto and Hinata kissing. They were already together, right? At least they had acted like they were. Maybe they weren't together until now. (A/n: remeber, Lucy and Mirajane were the only ones who knew Hinata wasn't with Naruto. That's why everyone's like clueless. Lol you can tell I'm American cuz I use "like" when it wasn't necessary.)

Mirajane uttered one mere word.

"Cheer."

There was an uproar towards the pack of the pool area. Everyone looked. Very loud clapping and whistle and the occasional "Congratulations." happened. Did I mention it was very loud?

Eventually, the cheering died down and Hinata and Naruto joined a few games of Marco Polo.

Timeskip : 15 minutes later

Levy was Marco and had a bandana around her eyes.

"Marco."

"Polo."

"Marco."

Everyone froze their spots.

"..."

"Marco." Levy stated a bit annoyed.

She started to undo the bandana in the back while saying,

"You guys, you have to answ....Lu-chan!" Levy exclaimed with big eyes as she understood why everyone went quiet.

Just outside of the pool, Lucy and Nastu were share a very passionate kiss, in front everyone. I could feel my eyes watering. Finally, those too dense idiots relief their feelings fur eachother.

"Lu-chan! I'm so happy!" I squealed

Timeskip
( Everyone played for the rest of the day at the pool with the two new couples. They packed up and headed home.. don't feel like writing all that boring stuff.)

Okay

Again, sorry I didn't update in like 5 days I think and this is the last chapter. Welll, not really. I'll be writing one more chapter/epilouge/not really. It's basically when Nastu goes to tell Lisanna about Lucy.

BAI! AriesTheRam156