-1- The Announcement

'Were moving' said my mom. Whoa deja vú. Our crappy family moved about 14 times because my mom works in different companys. 'Again?' asked my twin Megan. 'What about Jeremy?' the only thing she cares about is Jeremy, her boyfriend. I hate him because Megan changed a lot since she started dating him. Before she met him she was a sweet, caring person. It was like I was living with my best friend. I didn't bother the movings back then because my best friend and twin sister at the same time, moved with me. But now? I hate it. She only cares about herself and that stupid boyfriend. 'I guess okay then' i said, with anger in my voice. 'Sweety I'm so sorry that you have to leave your friends but my boss wants my in the company in a different state.' she responded. 'Yeah whatever' i sighed and walked to my room, the only place i felt happy. I heard screaming from the  living room. I guess my mom and Megan got in a fight again, probably about that stupid Jeremy. I walked to my bed and fall on it. I grapped the box from under the bed and pulled it on my lap. I opened it and saw al the pictures of my and my friends. I whiped away a tear as i realized i'd never see them again. Probably not. My other friends from the others houses i lifed in never wanted to keep in touch with me. I guess my friends from this state wouldnt either. Whatever. I looked at the pictures and smiled. I wasnt very good at making friends but the people at this school were very nice. Maybe we would keep in touch. I dont know. Maybe. The picture was taken at the beach. Me, Stacie, Mark and Mia where standing on a giant rock in the sea. I smiled as i remebered that day. We had a lot of fun. My dark brown hair sparkled as diamonts in the sun. My hair was the only thing i liked about myself. I had light brown eyes and my skin was pale but not white.
~~~~~
I went downstairs to ask my mom where we were moving. 'Forks' she answerd. So i wasnt becoming more tan. Great. 'When are we leaving?' I asked her. 'About a week from now, so you better start packing your stuff.' She said grumpy. I think she is still mad about that fight with Megan. 'Okay' i yelled while running up the stairs. I began stuffing stuff in boxing that where standing under my desk i dont know why the boxes where standing there but yeah i dont care. I was a fan of old things, so i had a lot of figurines. I placed them carefully in a box and wrote 'fragile' on it. I stuffed al my clothes in other boxes, leaving 5 outfits on my desk for the week we had left here. I placed all my books in an other box and wrote 'books' on it. I placed my other stuff in other boxes and set al the boxes on my desk.
~~~~~
*At school*
'I'm moving' i said to my friends. 'WHAT' Mark shouted.
'NOOOO' Mia and Stacie said at the same time. 'In a week' i added to it. 'So soon?!' They all said at the same time. 'Yup' i responded to them. We hugged in one big bear hug. This is going to be hard. We walked to class together, quiet. All four of us were sad. 'We are keeping in touch arent we?' I asked hopefully. 'Well of course we cant live without you.' responded Stacie. Stacie was the girly girl in our squad. Blond hair, pink style, you know what i mean. Mia was our typical nerd. Glasses, shy and that stuff. Mark is our gay best friend. Girly and sweet and caring. And then me. I was the sarcastic person, and a bit mean sometimes. I guess were the basic squad but we dont care. We love being together. I was really surprised that they responded to my news that way.
~~~~~
'YOU SELFISH BITCH!' Megan screamed in tears to our 'loved' mother. We really dont like our mom. She is selfish and only thinks about money and she doesnt cares about us. We think our birth was a mistake or something because our dad left the night we were born. I dont really care, because if he was a nice person, he wouldn't have left. I think when he left something snapped in my moms mind. We dont know because she doesnt want to talk about it. When Megan asks her about it, the nice person she is, mom just walks out the house and gets drunk. Yeah thats our mom. When it gets hard, she walks away.
I walked up the stairs to Megans room. Im really glad that we have our own room. Thats the one good thing about our moms work, that she gets a lot of money and that we have a big house. Yeah i know, youre probably thinking why in the hell would you go to Megans room if you dont like her. Well, thats because i want to talk to her about Jeremy. That he isnt good for her and that she shouldnt hope thats jeremy is allowed to come with us. 'Jamie' sighed Megan. 'Why are you here?' 'We have to talk.' I said clearly. 'Okay what about? Is it about Jeremy then i dont want to talk.' she said angry. 'Well, yeah its about Jeremy. I just want to tell you a story. Dont interrupt me.' I answered. 'Okay yeah whatever.' she sighed. 'Okay where do i start. What about when you started dating Jeremy?' I sarcastely asked. 'Before you met Jeremy, you were a nice caring person i could lean on. You were sweet, and helpfull. Then you met Jeremy. Your hole world went upside down or something. You changed into a bitch. A mean bitch. Before, i didnt bother the movings we went threw. You were my bbf and it was like living with my best friend. Then you snapped or something. Maybe you thought Jeremy wouldnt like you as you was. Maybe your right, but he doesnt deserve you. You changed a lot and i miss you, youre right in front of me, but i miss you. I miss the old Megan. Not the bitch Megan. So please, please, forget about Jeremy. Please become yourself i beg you.' with that i finished my talk. I was looking the whole time at the wall, so i turnt back to Megan. Then i saw something i didnt expect to see. Megan was crying! I immediatly went over her and hugged her. 'Im so sorry Jamie, i didnt realized.' she cried in my shoulder. 'Its okay, you know it now.' i told her. 'Im so sorry.' She said again.
'Lets go to mom and apologize.' I told her. 'No no really we shouldnt do that!' Megan paniced 'mom is really mad at me she might slap me!' She began to cry again. 'Okay okay we are not going to mom calm down!' I threw my hands up in the air to calm her down. 'You better pack all your stuff were leaving in a week.' I said as i walked to my own room. I closed the door and sighed. That went well. I got into my room and jumped on the bed. I looked at all the boxes on my bed and began to cry. I finally made friends that cared about me and then we have to leave. I was wondering if i would met a boy in Forks. I sometimes felt really lonely when i heard Megan talk about Jeremy. I was all alone without anyone who really cared about me. I know that after we moved to Forks Megan would be te sane bitch again. Whatever. We would see. I laid down at put my earphones in. As i listened to the music, i drifted away into a dreamless sleep.

Hey guys, this was my first chapter. Hope you enjoy it!