Only the begining

Devon Pov:

"Damn girl is so stubborn!" I mumbled under his breath.

I come home to what again is an empty house. I need to hurry up with this plan. "I need her to hand over the boy so she would have no choice but to come along". I think to myself .I walk along the corridor to my office. I have been living in this condo for about some  years now .

I want up move up to where I belong, on my throne. Yes my throne of king of vampires. Since my wife was one of three daughter of king Julius, she didn't want that life. To be waited on hand and foot. She was more into be friends with them and making them feel as if they was important. Foolish woman. She had it all. The money, the clothes, and the fame. She gave it away for what, to be normal. Shit I will be normal with the money and all.

"What I would give to have all that and more" I said.

"Damn little girl, she don't know what she is or what she have ,But I will get her to what I want and I will be on the throne!"  I said

" Time to make a phone call."

Anna Pov

" Allen will soon be on his way from school , I need to make dinner." I said out loud getting off the floor.

" damn it yo, I hate that man why in the hell he had to be my father!" I slam my hands in my thighs knowing that it will leave a bruise. I was Angry and hurt that he wanted to take the only thing that was my only connection to my mother, my only reason I'm holding on to life. " no fucking way is he getting Allen, he would have I kill me first and I will not give up so easily!".

"Ooooo Anna you cursed, you know what that means" he said taking off his coat and resting it on the chair.

"Yeah I know it means that you get to have ice cream tonight..." I said laughing knowing that he will be sleeping before that.

"How was your day?" He said with all the light in his eyes....  " I had and ok day. Tell me bout yours?" I asked knowing he would be rambling along...

I love my brother more than anything even when mom was sick. And so was he I took care of them both. He told me " your the coolest sister ever Anna" because I allowed him to have cookies with his chocolate milk even thou mom said no. I know I spoil him but he is a good kid and plus he was sick.... Getting lost in my thoughts Allen looks at me with the eyes of our mother... God I miss her...... " Anna, Anna did you hear me. Im going to take a shower and be ready for diner." He said touching my hands. Messing with his hair and pulling him close I say to him " make sure you wash behind your ears."

He makes a face and runs off!

The phones rings.

"Hello Allyaynana  Chambers."

" hi miss Chambers I am morgan calling from the limo company. I have here an application that you filled out and the review from your interview. And my   I say that you are great for the job."

I was so excited that I had to sit down and pinch myself to see if this was happening..

"Thank you, Mr. Morgan." I said

" we'll I'm proud to say that you got the job!"

I wanted to scream! But I heals my composer that when Mr. Morgan said " Allyayanna  it's ok you can scream."

I did as I was told and I scream and thanked him.

" your welcome, I will see you early on Monday ok!"

We said our good bye and hangs up.

Allen running down the stairs scared " what happen Anna, why was you screaming!" I was jumping up and down too excited to even answer him. All I said was this is only the beginning Allen, only the beginning.