Reunited

Amelia pov

"yes  mother it's me".. She held onto me slowly slipping the air out of me... "the  goddess Nyx gave me, my life back. Up to now I don't fully understand what happen but I don't care I have to find my kids".

Maxine step up and spoke. " mother Allen has ran off and went to look for Anna where the killer is out to eliminate her. Devon is behind it all"...

my father standing by and is still in shock when he is looking at me. "Amelia?..."

I can see the tears fill up in his eyes and I walk up to and hug him for dear life...

" my daughter I thought I lost you forever".

"not forever daddy just for a while"...

it was silence with all of us until Madeline came running out with Jada right behind her...she ran up to her grandma... And smile...

"hi... My name is Madeline...Maddie for short ....what's your name?"

my mother bent down and told her...

" my name is Queen Rayna Wolfe And nice to meet you" she stood up "to whom does this child belongs to?"..

"us" said Vince holding hands with Jada.

she looked at them and at our father and smiled...

"Maddie you know who we are?" My father said... The little girl shakes her head no.    "well hunny I and King Alexander Wolfe.. We are you grandparents" he bends down and scoop maddie in his arms..

"really" she said cheerfully... But then her facial expressions change" that makes me a princess"

my father laughed and nods his... She cheesed so hard and hug her grandfather...

"Vincent  Wolfe... You have bring my princess around to see her kingdom"..

Maddie jumps down and runs up to Vince.. " daddy I have a kingdom" she said.

my mother, father and Maxine walks up to me and start walking to the doors of the embassy.. "we will find them dear...trust me" my father said..

" I know dad. I know".

~~~~~~~~~~Anna pov~~~~~~~~~~

"Devon Carson is the angel blood you need to be free.. But how?"

"yeah dad how?" Trixie said.

" you see I need his blood and my body to come together and the blood of my flesh.. Which is you two.. I will be united back with my body and my life will be granted back to me by the goddess Nyx".

and as he said her name she appeared in out of no where... She was wearing a white silk dress and her hair was long and beautifully laid.. She stop there and her presence was peaceful and humble..

"my goddess thank you for gracing us with your presence.. The are my daughter... Allyanana and Trina... Also. Know as..-"

"Trixie and Anna.... Boy you two have a lot in store for you two in the future" she said gracefully

she walked over to the chair that just appeared out of no where.

the way she sat down it was with poise and perfect posture. It kinda made me a little intimidated.but she looked up at both of us and smiled as she was about to speak.

" you see your father , I mean step- father has become a dark angel and the way he is acting the angle side will not be able to control him. You see the reason he wants your brother is so that he can go the vampire king who is also your grandparents. And turn ur brother into what he wants a killer."

"But Allen is not a killer, he is a peaceful child. My brother will never do that."
Then the goddess herself spoke " Anna it's up to you to save your brother and your kingdom and destroy your father." She said walking up to me staring me down in the eyes.

" but your highness how do I do that? Allen is not even in Paris. I left him back in the states"

Trixie says " wait your in Paris. "

"yes trixie i am im staying the La Montreal Hotel." I told her 
"Great once we leave here I want u to contact me sand meet up with me asap." Trixie said
I nodded in agreement . I looked towards the goddess and before I asked  she knew the answer.
"Yes Anna your brother is safe" she said calmly
I let out the breath that I didn't know that I was holding in.
" when u awake there will be a surprise waiting" This time she said that with a smirk
I looked to Trixie she wasn't sure what that means meant either but before we could even ask the goddess was gone.
"Sweethearts it's time to wake up" said our father. And with that We was gone.

~~~~~~~~~Allen pov~~~~~~~~~~
I stayed by her side the whole time she was still sleeping but she looked so dead.
" Anna please wake up soon, this guy is a bad guy" I mentally say in my head
Kristoff this man who killed my mommy and tried to kill my sister all that I have left I was getting so angry that I didn't even know that I was making the blood in my hands bleed through... I ran to the bathroom to wash off my hands. I look this mirror and my eyes was changing colors again. Then I notice that my reflection looked different. Like it did before when I found Anna.
I relaxed and continue to breathe in and out.. I walked into the bedroom back to Anna's bed and curled up next to her but this time it was different she felt warm. "Anna" I say with nerves. Maybe I just tired or I need a some water or something. So I got up and went to the refrigerator in the other room to over here kristoff talking to someone on the phone.

" yeah she hasn't woken up yet. "
The person on the phones talk
" yeah and the kid is here too, what you want me to do"
Pause
" I can kill her now if you want"
Pause
" when will u be here "
Pause
" see you at ten"
Hangs up the phone
"I gotta get Anna out of here!" I said