I will be back

Anna Pov

Today was the day! I was gonna be take the trip with kristoff. But I was leaving Allen with Lindsey who agreed to watch him at the house. I was all packed up and doing some finishing touches in the home so she can be comfortable.

Allen came running into the room.

" I'm all ready for school" he said

I smiled and responded

"And I am already for work"

"Can I help? He asked

"Sure you can bring these to the car" he took my suit case and went through the door.

I was waiting for Lindsey to give her the run down. She finally pulled up. Honking the horn.

"Anna she is here!" Allen said

I walked through the door and smiled and waved. She came out with a suit case and duffel bag.

She patted Allen on the head and was walking to the house.

"Moving in?" I asked

She laughed

"A girl need things, you will never know!" I smiles at her comment.

Let me show you the house and where you will be sleeping!" I said.

Linsey Pov

"I have to go Hun" I said to Devon.

"Ok but you understand the plan. Do we have to go over it again" he said I quickly shakes my head

The plan was going smoothly and I was happy to finally get on with it. The closer we are to the kid is the closer I get to my crown.

I pull out of the drive way and 15 to 20 minutes later I was at her house. She was smiling and so was the little brat. I put in a fake smile and waved at her.

"Anna she is here!" The kid said. Oh as soon as I am queen I'm shipping him off somewhere. I went to the trunk took out my suit case and duffel bag.

Walked past and patted The kid on the head on the head and walked up to the house.

"Moving in?" She asked

I laughed

"A girl need things, you will never know!" I answered back with a smile

Let me show you the house and where you will be sleeping!" She said.

We walk into the house and she talking to about the kid but I'm not paying her any mind. She showed the guest room and bathroom. And then showed me the kids schedule. This kid has a lot of things doing. And if he doesn't show up social services will come here and look for him she told me.

This will fuck up the plan in so many ways. I have to ask Devon what should I do about this. But that's for later.

She looks at the watch and say

"Allen are you ready for school?'

He replied with" yes and I already have my lunch"

She nodded and turn to me

"We'll Im going to take him to school since I won't be here for a while and you can make yourself a home there is plenty of good food and cable and Netflix! Ok!" She smile I faked on back.

"I will be fine" I said to her and she nodded.

"We'll I should be get going don't want to be late." With that she was through the door and I was alone.

Devon Pov

Today is the day! I said to myself. Nothing couldn't stop me from have this wonderful smile on my face. My daughter was about to be dead with a matter of hours and my son will need someone to take care of him. And who might that be? But the one and only me! I will go to the king and tell him that I have his next heir and he will allow me to live in the kingdom while he trains my son. Then when he is eighteen I will kill him an the king and rule the vampire nation all to myself.

The plan was working. I saw my phone ringing if was Lindsey.

"Hello"

"Devon we have a problem ?" She spat out

"What is it?" I asked

"We'll the kid has some event to attend and it he doesn't show up the social services will be at the door.!" She said

"Damn that is an issue I forgotten about them" I said

"What shall we do?"

"Make sure he makes all the events. We don't want them around! Ok" I say

She answers and hung up.

Allen Pov

Sis was driving me to school before she had to go to work.

"Anna, make did you make sure and told her that I have to go to soccer and piano class?" I love those two things

She nodded yes and then she said "I even told her that you like to go out in the back and talk to mom sometimes and she said she understand"

"Good because I don't want her to freak out!" I slightly said . I was happy Anna told her that because I would of not been able to see mom for a week that is crazy.

We reached the school, she gave me a tight hug and kiss on the forehead.

"Promise me you will be good!" She said

I nodded

I say "have fun ok! Don't let it be all about work ."she nodded and pulled off.

Anna Pov

After dropping Allen to school I made my way to Mr' Diwali home or should I say hotel. I sat in the car and waited. Few moments later he can down with some luggage. The door man place then in the car trunk. I nodded and said good noting to him and closed the door and we was off to the airport.

We got to the airport on time. Checked in, and was waiting to board.

"Now boarding to Paris France. Gate 16" the announcer said

We gather out things and joined the line.

A few moments later and we we sitting on the plane. We were sitting next to each other in first class. It was beautiful.

I was taking it all in.

"This is beautiful I said

Kristoff Pov

She was loving all of this. Her heart beat was racing.

"Doesn't she just make you wanna mark her!" My vampire said

I smiled

"We'll here we are!" I said to her

" oh Mr. Diwali thanks you for allowing me to accompany you on this trip. But I don't know Paris, to be able to drive you around like how we do back home" she said you can see the unsure ness in her face.

"We'll see Allyaynana you not here to drive me. You are here to be my companion." She looked at me confused.

"But I thought Lindsey said -?" I cut her off

"Yeah I told her to tell you that! I needed a beautiful woman and also an intelligent one to come with me to the kings ball!" I said to her.

"But if I had know that I would of brought a dress of something! I only bought work clothes!" She shyly blushing.

"Don't worry I have that all figured out already just get some sleep we have a long flight" I said.

She nodded. And with that she looked out the window and mumbled " Allen I will be back, I promise!"