The power of lust

Like promise this whole chapter is about Kristoff and Anna. This particular chapter is Rated R. So please if your 16 and younger please wait till the end for the round off!!! But besides that here we go!!!!
Play list for this song is
1. Jerimih all the time & raindrops
2. J. Holiday be with me
3. Miguel vixen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristoff Pov

I await at the hotel room. Laying in the bed. She had laid in last night. Scent was everywhere in the sheets. I decided to allow myself to fall asleep.

I started to dream, I was laying in the bed. When I felt something touch me. I looked up to see the sheets moving and something moving underneath. I felt hands and a body. I wasn't scared but more like aroused. I slowly lift the sheets to see Anna crawling to me. She was so sexy I couldn't control myself.
I grabbed her to pull her close to me. This had to be a dream because this was not happen in reality.

She shy fully bit the bottom of her lip in a playful manner. That was turning me on even more. I allow her to straddle herself on me as if she was going to ride.

She was wearing a silk purple and black robe. She had it tied, so I was not allowed to see, the blessing underneath. I went to untie them and she slap my hand away. Using the index finger signaling no. God this was the biggest tease I had ever had.

It been two years since I have sex. And being an vampire it's hard because we become blood thirsty while we are in the moment.

Anna has her hair up. I wanted it down. And at that moment my wishes was answered. With pure grace she reached up and pull the Chinese sticks out of her hair, letting it fall beautifully. She gently shakes it loose but at the same time she is rocking her body against mines. And trust me I am loving it.

"You want me don't you kris?"

When she said that it was so sexy that made me hiss under my teeth. She opens the robe to expose her matching lace bra and panties. She leans forward and bring her mouth to my ears and whispers

"I know you do. Wanna know why?"

I nodded because all I can do is take in the scent of her. It's making Ramsey go wild inside.

"Because I want you too!"

Then with a swift move she slide her tongue right below my ear. Making me moan in delight. The she place those beautiful full lips on my neck sending small butterfly kissed on it. Moving her way up to my face. She stop and look at me. All I can do is want her, need her, be with her. In just one quick move I flipped her on her back. Now I was on top. Gazing down on my beautiful mate. Made Ramsey take full control.

"Ramsey let him have the first to taste me please. Let kris take back control!"

He nodded and I was send back into control.

"Kristoff?"

"Yes Allyayanna"

"Kiss me!"

With that I was awaken by a hand touching me. I open my eyes to see the woman of my dreams standing in front of me.

"Allyayanna"

~~~~~~~~ Anna Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who is Lucas?" I asked the goddess. But it was too late. She was already gone and Shyra was back.
She looked tired and dizzy.

"Whoa what happen?"

"The goddess was here she used your body to talk to me."

"So what did she say?"