Comfusion and lust not a good combo

Part 3

Anna Pov

I stayed in the bathroom until I didn't hear nothing. I can't believe what just happen... I was full on making  out with Kristoff. And I liked it but there was one problem he was my boss. And he wasn't suppose to hook up with employees.

" Oh what was wrong with me?"

I looked at myself I'm the mirror and to see the reflection in it was crazy!  My lips still bruised from the kissing session. My hair was slightly mess up!

" it could of been worse"

My conscience said to me

"Oh shut up!"

Then I hear a door shut. I waited a few more moments, then I open the door. And Kristoff was gone!

There was a note on the bed.

"I'm sorry that happen, and it wasn't right of me to do that.

Going out will be back soon!

Kris"

Had I pushed him away?

I sat there for a min then the door knocked. Maybe it was him coming to talk. Or maybe he left something.

"Yeah or maybe he wants round two!"

I shiver at that thought, oh how I hate my conscience!

I walked over to the door with my robe on. 

Knock, knock

" I'm coming"

Knock, knock

I reached the door.

" did you forget something?" I said opening the door. Thinking it was Kristoff but it wasn't it was the man i saw from earlier.

"Can I help you?

He was standing there just looking at me.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Im sorry its just that you look just like you mother"

Now that scared the shit out me

"Who are you and how do you know my mother?

" we'll my niece I am your uncle Vincent, and your mother is my sister"

~~~~~~~Kristoff Pov~~~~~~~~~~~

She was breathing heavy. Cursing  herself out , for what just happen. She was mad. But it wasn't her fault. It was Ramsey. And now she is locked in the bathroom. 

"Look what you have done" he said

" me that was your fault"

I was leaning on the door post, I was feeling weak and hungry.

" I need to feed before anything!"

" we need to complete the bond between us"  he said

Still leaning on the door, she was thinking. I can smell her all over me! And reminiscing on what just took place a few moments ago is making me want her all over!

" I need to leave!"

" and go where?"

I blocked out Ramsey after that... He was the reason I'm in this mess.

Gathering my things I did it quietly. And I left her a note.  And closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~few moments later~~~~~~~~