Not knowing part 2

Anna Pov

"It's you!" We both said at the same time. I remembered as if it was yesterday.

This was the girl I use to play with when my mom would visit her friend.. She still looks the same but just older and more developed.

She gets out the chair and walks up to me. Circling me as if I am a she is really trying to understand how we are sisters. Yes you heard me right we are sisters.. According to the man sitting with my wolf at his lap.

" so if she is my sister. Then that means that my mother was your soul mate then. And .....your my father Lucas." I said

The man looked at me with such passion and respect it was overwhelming

" Anna you must know I loved you mother. Amelia was more just my soulmate. She was my best friend".

Lucas said

" so why did y'all break up?" Trixie said

" you see we was madly in love with each other but then she had a Ball and we that's when she found out I was her beloved. And we made love that night, until Devon came in the way and wanted her for himself.."

I sat there observing his facial expression. He seem so hurt, lost, alone, and broken from what Devon did to him. He took the love that wasn't made for him. I shake away the thoughts to pay attention.

"That when I found out that you was born. I Calculated the time you conceived and the time you was born. I figured that you was mines and not the stables boy." He gets up and starts to pace. " I demanded to see you or else I was going to tell the king. And she agreed. That's when you meet and became friends."

He walked back to Trixie and kissed her on her head. And turn to me!

" you both are the reason I am stuck in limbo."

" why?" Trixie said

" why you ask?" He sits and the wolf jumps back into his lap. "See Trixie, you two are gonna be the reason I can come back to life alive."

" how?" I asked

"By angels blood, not just any angel but Devon Carson's blood.!"

~~~~~~~~Queens Pov~~~~~~~~~

"Amelia"

I must be seeing things. This can't be real. My daughter after all these years is alive. But this can't be!!

I walk up told her and began to look into her pure hazel eyes. The woman standing in front of me looked like my daughter but she could just be a look alike. The only way I can find out is the taste her blood to make sure. I circle behind her and she moved her hair from her neck and that was giving me permission. I extended my fangs and bit down. Her memories was flooding in my mind and I saw her as a child and her as a woman and as a mother then I saw the most amazing thing... That's the kids in my dreams are on her memories are her children, my grandchildren...

I retracted my fangs and licked her wounds. The healed instantly... I turned her around and hugged her.

" my Amelia, my sweet Amelia your alive!"

~~~~~~~Kristoff Pov~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the room to check up on her. She was still sleep but then I saw something move next to her. Slowly I approached her and move the comforter to see a little boy laying next to her. His hands as wrapped around her waist line. And dried tears was on his face. I closely look at the boy and came to the conclusion that he was her younger brother. But how did he get here? and how did he get inside? No matter I will have to get him out of here so I can take care of Anna.

I decided to go through with it and kill her. It would be easier. Marcus would take care of all the arrangements all I would have to do was deliver Anna.

I look at the boy and was about to take his arm off of Anna his eyes popped open and his other hand grabbed my arm within a second it started to burn. The only way that is possible if his a pure angel. When I look him in the face his eyes was pure blue.

"Let me go" he said

"Allen, it's me kris. I just wanted to look how did you get here." I said to him.

He started to calm down and his eyes started to change back to the normal. He slowly moved not trying to wake up Anna. He finally got off the bed . I knelt down to his level and looked him in the eyes. He was standing there with a straight face.

" Allen how did you get here?"

" I don't remember" the boy answers

I can't tell he doesn't know how or when he got here but it's wasn't the front door. But either way it's a bonus for me now to call Devon and Lindsey so they can take the little rugrat and pay me... Looking at Allen he seem so heart broken and sad... I was about to ask what the matter when he spoke up first

" kris?"

" yes, Allen what is it?"

" is my sister dead?"

" no Allen she is just sleeping"

~~~~~~~Devon ~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few days and I still haven't heard from Kristoff. He was suppose to take car of the task of eliminating Anna. But I think he has failed me. Or at least hope he hasn't.

" I think I should take a visit to Paris , just to make sure that he do his job."