2.

jack

               new york is a big step for me, it's nerve-wrecking and restless. very different from omaha, nebraska. but, i really wanted something new, to see things outside of omaha and new york was just a steppingstone. 

               i begin working at a law firm, as an assistant sectary for a famous lawyer. she's very nice and pretty woman, but i could she wanted me by the way her leg would brush mine as we went through documents and the obvious emphasizes she put on her breasts.

               despite that, i continued to do my job and act like i was oblivious to her loud flirtation. but by time i get off work, it's close to twelve am so i just decided to take the subway. and today was the first i'd try it instead of hailing an expensive cab.

               it was quiet, quiet to the point you could hear a pin drop. there were rare sites of people, some homeless and other the employees working here i guess. eventually finding the section i needed to be in, i saw a person wearing a beanie. i walked closer to hear their low music, specifically sam smith pouring out the buds. 

               then my favorite verse came. "hold me tight within your clutch..." i sang aloud which caused the girl to spin around and look at me. i sat on the bench, moving my lips to a song i knew too well.

               i could feel her staring at me, eyeing me cautiously. so i turned my head to look at her. she blushed, looking down into her lap. i smiled to myself, still staring at her. she was adorable, like an innocent kitty.  

               she was obviously younger than i was. "mind looking elsewhere? " i did mind, i wanted to look at her for awhile, soak in the youthful beauty in her face. yet, i reluctantly looked away, turning my head to look at a cement wall.

NOTE /////

ummmm...... gilinsky is too cute... oh, after this, im posting on saturdays furreal..

-alaira (aka -inaudibles)