Chapter 18

From the night of heated discussion with Matthew, I tried to ignore whatever he does. I just do my chores for Sabina and him. In the morning before he goes to the office, I prepare his things. At breakfast, Matthew spend more time with Sabina. And I appreciate that. He really cared for my daughter. 

Tonight is like the other nights, Matthew came home drunk. I felt his weight dropped on our bed. Few moments later, he snorred. 

"Maddie.... why is it that it has to be you?" Matthew was murmuring on himself.

I empathize him. He was a good man. I've seen how he cared for my Sabina. Whatever bothering him, I hope I could sincerely talk to him. If he regret that he married me, I just wanna sort things out with him. Not like this, as if he is punishing both of us. 

From the closet, I pulled a towel and wet it to brush on Matthew. I took off his clothes. He has hard chests and flawless body. I was tempted to touch those muscles around his chest. He seemed haggard and restless. Two lines on his forehead indicated he was bothered by something. I gently touched his face, stared at him. If only we were in different situation and time, he might fall in love with me. I didn't notice, tears fell from my eyes. I really love this man.

"Do you want me?", Matthew asked in a husk voice.

I immediately sit straight. Could he faking being drunk? My face burned, silly of me. I even touch him in his face and chest.

"Come on, this is not the time to turn your back. You pushed the button on, and I'm on red now", he wrapped me on his arms.

Isn't it this has been what I wanted long after the wedding? I couldn't resist on Matthew's charm. Even before we got married, silently I was longing for him.

I just let him do whatever he wants. I will submit to him wholeheartedly. Its time for him to know how I've been wanting him.

"Matthew...", I sweetly called his name. My temperature is rising and so is he.

Such sweet cry made Matthew to want more of her wife. For many nights, he had been suppressing himself. He wanted her even before the marriage. When he saw her in the pool in such revealing suit. Maddie has her charm that despite knowing her, who she is, he can't help it. His desire grew deeper and deeper. Now, he can no longer contain. Not when she is willingly submitting to him.

He cupped her breast. Matthew cant's get enough of them, he tasted them. For a couple of times, let his tongue savor the sweet nipples. Maddie's incessant moans were like music in Matthew's ears.Then he kissed her lips. His hands were busy taking her clothes off. On their nakedness, both felt the warmth of their bodies. Both were burned on so much passion they have for each other.

A moment later, they were dancing harmoniously without music. Matthew dictates the rythmn to which Maddie obediently followed.

Then, the unheard music gradually stopped. Tired from the soulful contact, something inside them were refreshed. They both sleep with smiles on their faces.

______________________________________________________________

Author's Note: What a night! Could this be a the start? What do you think dear readers?

Please post your comments and don't forget to click those VOTE and FOLLOW buttons. Thanks in advance!