Chapter One

If you love ickle bickle Calum and ashy so much I feel you and I'm sorry they are bad in this book but hey ho they're definitely good at sucking each other off oops aye

-

Luke's POV

"Why do you think he was here?" Michael asked me as we stumbled through the doors to our house. I just shrugged cluelessly. Because why would Calum Hood, ex best friend of Michael and my own ex boyfriend be here, at my concert?

Me and Michael hadn't heard from Calum for an upcoming three years, nor Ashton much either. Yeah, he tended to text Michael an occasional 'I miss you' but besides that, Michael and I lived a relationship with not many obstacles. Both of us aren't really planning on that changing.

"Maybe he wants you back?" Michael suggested with a worried look on his face. "Just don't take him back, I don't want to lose you."

"Baby," I mumbled, "I wouldn't leave you even if I had too." I smiled lightly yet happily at the love of my life. He just returned that with a lingering kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We made out for a while and he was stood on his toes because I was just too damn lanky for my own good. His hand roamed the back of my T-Shirt as his hand slipped up there. He scratched it making me moan out in pure pleasure.

"Not now, M' have to go to work." Michael said and exited from our kiss, making me pout and blush madly. Mikey worked with kids because that's something he's always loved. Kids. He always wanted to have then with me and always spoke about it, I happily agreed because I'd love a little girl or boy.

He was a carer at a nursery for 1 to 4 year olds and has been working there ever since last year. Sometimes I go there with him and the kids run up and hug me at my surprise appearance.

"I'll be back tonight because Candy wants me to stay and tidy." I scrunched my nose up at the girls name, I've never liked her. In fact I hated her. She always flirted with my man and then recently she had the nerve to fucking kiss him and make out that she could turn him straight. I was there!

I just laughed in her face and made out with Michael in front of her because bitch, he's all mine.

"It's already 5, what's tonight?" I questioned, Michael just stroked my hand with the tip of his thumb. He just shrugged and kissed me chastely.

"I'll see you later, I love you." He smiled which made me happy because he had a beautiful smile.

"I love you too," I called back as he left the flat. Now I didn't know what to do? There's nothing really here besides a computer and a Television and I really wasn't in the mood and I doubt I could really get into something. Nothing good was on at this time anyway.

I picked up my phone and my car keys from the counter, a smile reaching my lips as I seen a picture of Michael and me making funny faces was inside of the key chain.

That was my favourite photo of me and Michael, despite the others. We took it in high school when him and Ashton were dating. We weren't close back then, however we were friends that decided should take photo booth pictures.

I slotted my phone in the pocket of my black skinny jeans and made my way to the door. It was handy being on the bottom floor of our flat, if there's a killer we can be the first out.

I opened up my Corvette using the button on my keys and groaned when I seen at least a dozen of old men and screaming girls around the outside of the parking lot. I waved at them and as much as I love them, I don't really want to be stood there for thirty minutes just taking pictures.

I locked the car doors which I tend to do since a month ago. I had an incident where a pap actually opened the car door and called me a faggot, which I swear is harassment?

I placed my foot on the pedal and tried not to run over any of the fans. Although I wouldn't mind running over those old men with cameras all up in my face.

I started to drive on the main road. I was planning to go to Maggie's Coffee which was a coffee shop owned by someone called Maggie. Obviously.

I reversed in one of the parking spaces and turning off the engine. However before I left my vehicle I pulled my hood up so I couldn't be as recognisable. I wasn't in the mood for harassment today.

And speaking of harassment.

"Luke Hemmings, what a pleasure to see you."

I turned around, to be greeted with a pair of evil, chocolate brown eyes that I knew so well.

"You're back." I stated simply as I leaned against the wall. Calum just laughed sarcastically at me, walking closer by the seconds.

"Well done." He paused. "How's things then? Hear you and Michael are a thing huh?"

"You hear correctly. I still don't hear why you're back here and bothering me because last time I encountered you was last night, and when you were fucking my best friend on my bed." I said bluntly making Calum smile. It wasn't a greeting smile, it was a smile as to say he wanted something. Like he wanted me.

"You know I'm sorry."

"No I don't, go to Ashton or something because he seemed to be enjoying your dick pretty well when we were together." I tried making my way into the coffee shop because I wasn't in the mood for Calum's bullshit after two years.

"Not as much as you did," he smirked seductively at me. I just cringed, literally.

"I have Michaels penis actually. Run along now Asian." I grunted before entering the coffee shop.